OILERMAN

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He forgot he wasn't at one of his rallies with a bunch of retards 

? How would you know that you're the most informed educated person on this board? Only a badly misinformed person would make a statement like that.    Also, only petulant immature child woul

He tongue kissed Putin's asshole, and legitimized a 3rd world dictator who continues to make a fool out of him.   You just like retard, fake alpha wanna be tough talk bullshit. Trump engages wi

Yeah, totally believable 

Trump on how his UN speech went:  "I think really well, it’s gotten very good reviews certainly and I think it went very well."
He said the laugher was intentionally provoked:  "Oh it was great. Well that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great."

1 hour ago, Little Earl said:

We know, you and the world would rather have a timid pussy like Obama in charge.

The only timid pussy I recall recently was standing next to Putin.

He pretended he mispoke! lol. Despite the correction not making any sense in the context it was supposedly meant to be said. That was the biggest display of pussy from a POTUS ever.

13 minutes ago, begooode said:

Yeah, totally believable 

Trump on how his UN speech went:  "I think really well, it’s gotten very good reviews certainly and I think it went very well."
He said the laugher was intentionally provoked:  "Oh it was great. Well that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great."

Did he mean "wasn't"? Because he literally said that wasn't the response he expected.

Honestly, his reaction is the first time I’ve seen him be able to laugh at himself. There was some irony at play, which he recognized and is a part of nuanced thinking. The fact this is the first evidence I’ve seen that he has some form of spatial awareness is bizarre. Of course he proceeded to tell a different story afterwards, which is merely par for the course. 

Has it been mentioned that Fox cut the clips where Trump was laughed at? Good ol' State TV. Can't show any weakness for Dear Leader. Dear Leader is the most respected US President around the world in the history of Presidents!

I rarely say this because there is alot of hyperbole about this kind of thing these days, but this literally is something right out of the North Korea handbook. 

German delegates at the UN, laughing at Trump's assertion of their dependency on Russian energy

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/world/german-delegation-at-un-appears-to-laugh-at-trump/2018/09/25/03ed3d1a-c0e4-11e8-9f4f-a1b7af255aa5_video.html

Trump is not taken seriously and worse, he has ceded USA's international leadership position to Macron in the West and Li/China in the East.