Texans @ Titans predictions

kyle021

I don’t think Lewan plays and we trot Kelly and Pamphile out. The scheme will protect MM. I think this game we go heavy in the run. 

I am going to say this about Marcus. The stats won’t be pretty but he shakes out a win. 

Mariota - 24/35 - 258 - 1 TD - 1 INT

8 rushes- 54 yards - 1 TD - 1 Fum

- Sacked 4 times

Henry - 23 rushes - 113 yards - 1 TD

2 catches 17 yards

Lewis - 11 rushes - 48 yards - 1 TD

4 catches - 37 yards 

Davis - 7 - 92 - 1

Taylor - 3 - 48 

Matthews - 6 - 74

Smith - 3 - 42

i expect a big dose of Henry and Lewis and screens to Taylor, Lewis and Henry. 

The big offensive play that shifts momentum to us after a rocky first quarter? A 52 yard bomb to Davis over Kareem Jackson for a TD

I’m going to say Mariota throws a pick in the third quarter and also has a strip sack in the 4th. 

Texans - 27

Titans - 31

Defensively I think we get the best of Watson. 

I think Deshaun will toss for around 240 and 2 TD and 2 INT and Miller runs for around 90-110 yards and a TD with Deshaun prancing for 50 yards but he too fumbles. 

I expect our pass rush to get to him. 

I will say 5 sacks, 2 interceptions and 1 fumble recovery. 

Butler and Byard get their interceptions and Landry, Orakpo, Casey, Morgan and Jones all get their hands on Watson for some sacks. 

Casey with 2, Jones splitting a sack with Orakpo, Landry and Morgan with 1 each. 

I also think Evans lights Miller the fuck up on a swing pass causing a key fumble recovery for us. 

Watson and company have the ball with less than 2:20 to go and Watson tries to force a pass to Hopkins deep that Byard gets ahold of to ice the game. 

Edited by Kyle021

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict people will overreact regardless of the outcome and agendas will become more entrenched than ever!

Just going into this game with a few bong rips and some low hope

I'm saying it right now. Mariota is better than Watson. Watson was a total mirage last year.

Posted Images

I'd guess Mariota starts the game, plays poorly and comes out of the game and the elbow will be talked about. His mother might force him to apologize to everyone. 

Who knows how Gabbert will play, likely poorly. Hopefully Mariota mixes up some quality H20 the rest of the game for everyone