Titans Select S Dane Cruikshank #152 Overall (Trade Up)

Jonboy

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Titans are using the same strategy I have used at many a nudie bar.  To get the best talent, you have to make a move.    You can't passively wait for them to come to you.  When you do th

Not one offensive player drafted yet tells you how Jrob thinks and how bad mularkey was on offense. The talent is there on offense. 

Goddammit Bongo...you were so close to being nearly almost a little likeable until you mentioned your wine. Come on man.....good thing you weren't chewing your (don't even try to read this word, Jake)

TN is in sub D 70% of the time and I think the trend is going further that way.  I have a feeling Old CB will become the new SS or dime LB in some places.  This is why the Steelers went with a big quick S to replace Shazier when they lost on Smith and Evans.  This is a trend we all need to pay attention too.  I think teams will need 4 starting CB by next year. 

56 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

TN is in sub D 70% of the time and I think the trend is going further that way.  I have a feeling Old CB will become the new SS or dime LB in some places.  This is why the Steelers went with a big quick S to replace Shazier when they lost on Smith and Evans.  This is a trend we all need to pay attention too.  I think teams will need 4 starting CB by next year. 

I think we would've drafted the guy the Steelers did, Terrell Edmunds, Tremaine's brother, if we weren't able to move up for Evans. He's a total freak, 4.47, 41.5 inch vert, 11'4 broad at 217. Nuts. Us & the Steelers reportedly liked him a lot.

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

But everyone is saying he’s a safety and a replacement to Cyp

He seems to project best to safety and the staff refused to call him a corner when talking about him. Vrabel emphasized that he is a DB. 

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

But everyone is saying he’s a safety and a replacement to Cyp

He played outside corner mostly and then they moved him to basically a nickelback role last year. Hypothetically he could play either, but he sounds more like a S. That’s how the guy has been profiled and it’s what the Titans have called him.