CFB National Championship Game

AussieTitanFan08

420 yards, 3 TDs in the air and one on the ground for Watson.  Biggest game of his career on the National stage.  Against one of the best (likely the best) defense in the country.  

Watson has to go number one.  Either to the Browns or whoever they trade it to.  Great news for us.  

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the draft stock updates after every play lol.

4 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

420 yards, 3 TDs in the air and one on the ground for Watson.  Biggest game of his career on the National stage.  Against one of the best (likely the best) defense in the country.  

Watson has to go number one.  Either to the Browns or whoever they trade it to.  Great news for us.  

Watson to the Jags.

4 minutes ago, Mercalius said:

Did you hear the state that Alabama allowed 32 points all year in the 4th and gave up 21 tonight?

And I'll probably disown it later as it's a combination of the booze and emotions after such a great game, but I wouldn't hate Williams as our pick after tonight.  

Dont expect me to own that though two months from now when defensive guys are blowing up the combine, haha

20 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Watson has shredded Alabama twice now. Someone explain to me how Kizer and Trubisky are better pro prospects.

Exactly. It's not even close. He should be the QB taken off the board first (though not the first pick overall).

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Did you hear the state that Alabama allowed 32 points all year in the 4th and gave up 21 tonight?

Something about Clemson just seems to bring out the worst in the Alabama defense.  Maybe Dabo is just great at adjustments or keying in on Sabans tendencies.  

Hurts, outside of half a dozen plays, was terrible tonight.  Once Clemson stopped going for it all on a play by play basis, played some field position, and a contain defense - he didn't have much for them, and the game completely swung.  Freshman QB so I can't overly rip on him, and his guys had some drops, but with decent QB play - Bama likely runs away with it.  

1 minute ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Then forget about Jonathan Allen. We probably need Foster much more than Allen. Linebacker has been ignored for far too long.

So much talent. Trade back.

(this is gonna cause a big argument)