Offseason Roster Moves

AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like that bum Dez Fitzpatrick is finally gone.

Worst starting LT--check Worst starting RT--check Worst starting LG--check Worst weapons in the NFL--check   Idiots: Tannehill sucks.     

Annual reminder:    

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Not sure there is high expectations from around the NFL most expect the Titans to be irrelevant and a bottom 10 team this year.

All we have seen from Carthon so far is safe expected moves that makes sure he retains maximum flexibility for next offseason (projected $127.9 million in cap space).

Seems like the smart play right now....

Would be disappointing if Swaim is one of the guys Carthon is referring to here in his interview with Wyatt.

Carthon said the team still has interest in some of its own free agents, "and we've been in touch with some of the guys. We are obviously going to do it within reason – we know those guys. We'll continue to (talk) while we continue to look at other options as well."

1 minute ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would be disappointing if Swaim is one of the guys Carthon is referring to here in his interview with Wyatt.

I'd almost bet on it. You need a vet inline TE going into the draft just in case. I don't know why they didn't sign one who's better than Swaim

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I'd almost bet on it. You need a vet inline TE going into the draft just in case. I don't know why they didn't sign one who's better than Swaim

Maybe Vrabel likes his veteranosity?  I'm stumped as to why they want to bring him back AGAIN.

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Sure if they want to continue being a regular season team that can't truly compete in the playoffs, its not rocket science if this team can't score 30pts in any given week they simply aren't going to be able to progress through the AFC playoffs.

What I’m saying is the time to find Tannehill’s successor was yesterday - the clock is ticking. 

Whatever they do otherwise to tinker with the roster, that must be the foundational concern for the club. 

45 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Carthon said the team still has interest in some of its own free agents, "and we've been in touch with some of the guys. We are obviously going to do it within reason – we know those guys. We'll continue to (talk) while we continue to look at other options as well."

Swaim would be somewhat more acceptable if he were the #3 TE playing for the veteran minimum. It wouldn’t exactly be exciting, but he is an NFL quality backup.