Dark Brandon Comes to Life

tgo

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As someone that was very skeptical and critical of Biden and voted for him really just get Trump out I gotta say I am VERY impressed by what he's done and even more importantly the tone he's striking.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

This has become one of the major distinctions between the two parties. Dems and liberals actively want people on their side to be charged and prosecuted if they've committed a crime or been corrupt. 

I don't get why anyone would care if he gets charged with anything and everything. It's always been super weird for me to see how rabidly the right defends the extracurriculars on their side as if they have any skin in the game whatsoever.

And even in the cases that they never specifically defended, it was always "But what about Hilary" and now "But Hunter Biden"

On 10/7/2022 at 12:09 AM, IsntLifeFunny said:

This has become one of the major distinctions between the two parties. Dems and liberals actively want people on their side to be charged and prosecuted if they've committed a crime or been corrupt. 

Like Menendez? Pelosi? Clinton? How about the BLM leaders? How many Antifa members been charged with destruction of property?  Give me a break…

14 minutes ago, El Guapo said:

Like Menendez? Pelosi? Clinton? How about the BLM leaders? How many Antifa members been charged with destruction of property?  Give me a break…

If Menendez, Pelosi, Clinton or the others have committed crimes, I absolutely want them prosecuted.   Same with whoever antifa and blm are.  

• 4 weeks later...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/senate-vote-codify-same-sex-marriage_n_6372a027e4b0ca9acf2790c9

The Senate is expected to vote this week on legislation to codify same-sex marriage and, more importantly, the bill has enough GOP support to pass, HuffPost has learned.

“We have the votes,” a source close to negotiations confirmed Monday.

A bipartisan group of senators has been trying for months to pass a marriage equality bill to protect same-sex and interracial relationships. The House passed its own legislation in July, but that proposal stalled in the Senate, where some Republicans raised concerns that it would stifle religious liberty.

Things got more complicated when, around the same time, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.) announced a surprise deal on a massive tax and climate change bill. Republicans were so mad that Democrats were ready to pass that deal without them that some signaled they would pull their support for a forthcoming same-sex marriage bill.

But with the midterm elections over and Democrats in position to hold the Senate for another two years, it looks like some Republicans are coming back to the table.

Edited by Starkiller

Well, the Respect for Marriage Act got 62 votes, so that should mostly protect gay and interracial marriages in America. States could still ban them from being performed, but Oklahoma still has to recognize a gay marriage performed in California. 

Ironically, Moscow Mitch voted against protecting interracial marriage even though he is in one. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...