Training Camp Discussion

27 minutes ago, Mythos27 said:

Willis is probably the thing I'm most excited about watching tonight. I'm eager to see him make some plays and gain that confidence he'll need to unseat Woodside. I expect him to show exactly why he's far from a wasted pick tonight. I know we're trying to make him a pocket passer but I hope this doesn't place limits in his mind that make him hesitate on good opportunities to run. Watching him hit Racey deep would be dope. Watching Woodside is like watching paint dry. 

he's pretty much the only thing to watch. Burks/Phillips and the oline maybe ... but not sure how much work they'll actually get or how much competition they actually face. 

Edited by titanruss

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The forum has been trolled by Davenport!    

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, titanruss said:

he's pretty much the only thing to watch. Burks/Phillips and the oline maybe ... but not sure how much work they'll actually get or how much competition they actually face. 

I'm actually stressing thinking about the OL. That's the one unit that can literally sink us. I'm interested in Burks as well but I feel like I won't really feel an impact unless he does something insane which is not ever something you should expect. Someone made a good point that the Ravens are usually one of the deepest teams in the league which is why they've won 20 straight pre-season games. Willis will get a good look against what for him should be a fairly high level of competition. It will be interesting to see if Phillips can continue to get open against a different team.

2 minutes ago, prometheus said:

On the games that Willis is inactive, I would hope that he would be in the booth with a coach explaining to him the reason for play calls and what happened to the play when completed.  That could be good value in him learning to read the field and understand the reasons for play calls.

pro

If we ain't doin this every day, there's no point.

image.png.e514082f572034bbec98f0edd8ef8993.png

10 minutes ago, begooode said:

Physical bigs, not egos. lol 

I'm all brains and ego, the sun fears me. That's why it shines on me every day. The rest of you are just getting sloppy seconds.

Edited by big2033