Titans Covid outbreak 2021; 8/30 update in OP

TheChosenTitan

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, here’s my personal experience. My wife and I sheltered in for a year and a half. Literally no one came into our home during that time. We masked 100% of the time when we were in public. We got our

This is what happens when you go to Florida. 

and take the jab

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The internet gave rise to the loudspeaker for the idiots and gave them a vapid understanding on a ton of subjects. They of course then think they’re experts because of said understanding. Through the internet they use the microphone to incorporate other idiots. It happens worse here than other places because of our history with racism and the fact we are such a diverse and large nation. 

When you think about it a bit, the Q phenomenon is literally the amalgamation of every dumb fuck conspiracy (and some true ones) ever thought of. It all hides behind a nationalist banner rallying around a person like Trump. If you’re an avid anti-vaxxer in the US you’re 99% a Trump supporter. The same applies to flat earth, 9/11 inside job, fema camps…etc ad Infinitum. It never fails. The hilarious part is how many of them claim to be independents. 

When I was a kid there were conspiracy theory newsletters that you could sign up for. I’m sure they were all about JFK and the fake moon landing and black helicopters. And they had readerships in the hundreds. 

Now you have Facebook and YouTube and all the other social media sites full of it and everyone is exposed to the bullshit. And tens of millions of suckers fall for it all hook line and sinker. Honestly the country is coming to an end over freedom of speech.

Edited by Starkiller

19 hours ago, Stan said:

If vaccine is meant to kill us all it ain’t doing a good job… I’d like a wipe out of 80 percent of the population 

That's about what it would take to slow the greenhouse effect.  Unfortunately, the ones using the most pollutants are the smart ones. The poor, the dumb and the ignorant use the least fossil fuels.  They do all poot, but the loss of their farts just won't be enough.

9 hours ago, unauthorizedcinnamon said:

They refuse to accept anything accepted by the FDA because 'we don't know what's in it', but then injest horse dewormer on the basis of something they heard on fox news.

Or get tattoos.

About half of Americans now have been vaccinated. People predicting that they will all be dead in 3 years. Of course, when that doesn't happen, they'll shift the goalposts again. The Ivermectin people literally created an organization, the FLCCC (Front Line Covid...some nonsense...) so they website looked legit. It's nonsense, and tweets from people taking it ask things like "Hey, why am I shitting myself at the grocery store??" Turns out taking horse parasite meds has some nasty side effects...solution? Take more! It's working. 

Morans. 

33 minutes ago, Alcibiades said:

About half of Americans now have been vaccinated. People predicting that they will all be dead in 3 years. Of course, when that doesn't happen, they'll shift the goalposts again. The Ivermectin people literally created an organization, the FLCCC (Front Line Covid...some nonsense...) so they website looked legit. It's nonsense, and tweets from people taking it ask things like "Hey, why am I shitting myself at the grocery store??" Turns out taking horse parasite meds has some nasty side effects...solution? Take more! It's working. 

Morans. 

We have posters pushing Ivermectin.  But look on the bright side.  At least it's an improvement of a president pushing bleach.

32 minutes ago, ctm said:

We have posters pushing Ivermectin.  But look on the bright side.  At least it's an improvement of a president pushing bleach.

Ivermectin - one form is for horses (in box), the other for humans (green white box). Simple stuff. Making it easy to understand. Is that sufficiently clear? Propaganda is deep on this board.  Science lacking.  

@FDA_Drug_Info

@US_FDA

E94WZU_XoAUCrRu?format=jpg&name=medium

4 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

Ivermectin - one form is for horses (in box), the other for humans (green white box). Simple stuff. Making it easy to understand. Is that sufficiently clear? Propaganda is deep on this board.  Science lacking.  

@FDA_Drug_Info

@US_FDA

Yes but your crazy friends are using both  and ending up in the hospital taking up beds needed for real sick people so what gives?

4 minutes ago, Bongo59 said:

@FDA_Drug_Info

@US_FDA

Right .  

But relatively few people have a doctor’s prescription for the human formula…whereas the horse formula is readily available at any local farm-and-feed store.    

Which version do you suppose most of these people are getting?

• Jamalisms changed the title to Titans Covid outbreak 2021; 8/30 update in OP