Week 6: Texans @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Let me help you since you are struggling....

I never said Davis was better than Brown. I said Davis was better than you give him credit for being.

Trust me Im a bigger Davis fan than your giving me credit for. But thats your opinion.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Petition to ban Maker84

Deshaun knew it was over when they lost the toss ?

How about Humphries again with a big game.  Guy is super reliable.  You can see why he earned his contract.

Posted Images

16 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

AJ actually said in his postgame presser that his left foot didn't come down lol

Even if AJ didn’t feel the contact doesn’t mean that his foot didn’t sshhhhkkkk some turf. 

Thankfully they have cameras and an indisputable angle.

16 hours ago, IrishTitansFan said:

AJ actually said in his postgame presser that his left foot didn't come down lol

Im pretty sure he said he didn’t “think“ it was a catch, saying he needs to work on getting his foot down. 

Just went through all 103 pages. The roller coaster ride of a game like this was just pure entertainment and truly hilarious with so many highs and lows through the whole game and thread lol.

One minute we are celebrating and then the next post we are looking to denounce a player lol. It’s pretty hilarious.

22 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Lewan is absolutely terrible in pass pro on this conversion 

I was gonna say Watt was doing that to guys all day but then I realized that wasn't Watt.  Lewan definitely is not as good without the PEDs.

On 10/19/2020 at 6:24 AM, OILERMAN said:

Lewan is absolutely terrible in pass pro on this conversion 

While I am sure there will be a drop-off between Sambrailo and a healthy Lewan, I've been saying since the first time he had to get subbed in this year that he has actually held up well.

Sure, he got blown up on the Tannehill strip-sack but he was coming in cold and against J.J. freaking Watt.

4 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

While I am sure there will be a drop-off between Sambrailo and a healthy Lewan, I've been saying since the first time he had to get subbed in this year that he has actually held up well.

Sure, he got blown up on the Tannehill strip-sack but he was coming in cold and against J.J. freaking Watt.

It feels weird to say this, but if he recovers that fumble instead of running with it the sack isn't really that big of a deal to me.

37 minutes ago, TitansGuru said:

Exactly. I was defending Sambrailo after the game and then @Jas piped it with the number of snaps Sambrailo has played this year. The guy has played 120+ snaps which equates to about 33% of the plays. No one can honestly say the realized Sambrailo has played that much. Thats how good he's been so far this season. 

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Exactly. I was defending Sambrailo after the game and then @Jas piped it with the number of snaps Sambrailo has played this year. The guy has played 120+ snaps which equates to about 33% of the plays. No one can honestly say the realized Sambrailo has played that much. Thats how good he's been so far this season. 

Good point - but you also have to factor in that when teams actually gameplan to exploit him as a starter it may up the stakes. 

But the counterpoint to that is Sambrailo then gets all the reps during the week and you have a gameplan to specifically mask any of his weaknesses. 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Good point - but you also have to factor in that when teams actually gameplan to exploit him as a starter it may up the stakes. 

But the counterpoint to that is Sambrailo then gets all the reps during the week and you have a gameplan to specifically mask any of his weaknesses. 

The unknown is how teams game plan for him, we covered that after the game. Although I would argue if he needed help we would have seen the team do that during the game. Instead the offense moved up and down the field and fans forgot Lewan wasn't playing. The last point is one I can't stress enough. This dude has played 33% of the snaps through 5 games and none of us had a clue. Thats a really good sign the guy is serviceable. 

Edited by oldschool

5 hours ago, oldschool said:

I heard Herndon cite an even better one. 

Since the start of 2019 until now the offense with Lewan and without is not very different. Remember he missed the first 4 games of 2019 so the sample size is large Mariota obv drug the numbers down.