2 NFL Players rob a party at gunpoint.

titanruss

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s the most hilarious thing to me. This happened the night before the conference call. He was saying shit like “Seattle has put their faith in me and I’ll give them the best on and off the field”

Well good news for Logan Ryan is two more teams might be seriously interested now lol.

This is what I miss about having PacMan.   He would always be up for this type of shit.  The pansy-asses we have now simply don't have game.  They're outgunned.      

Dunbar is fucked too.......

Dunbar's lawyer is saying there are witnesses exonerating him. Of course he is. 

According to an arrest warrant, Baker instructed at least two people to take the valuables, which included pricey luxury watches. Police said Dunbar was seen helping him

Miramar police pushed back on Greico’s(Dunbar lawyer) claim

Rues(police spokeswoman) also noted that the four victims and one witness identified Dunbar under oath. “If any of them have changed their stories, we would welcome them to come back to the Miramar police station for a new statement,” Rues said.

Dunbar was PFF’s #2 corner after Sherman. 

I think some of these guys spend so much cash on stupid shit that they literally have trouble making it thru the offseason when they don’t have huge game checks coming in.

On 5/16/2020 at 7:22 AM, Justafan said:

Anyone making millions of dollars and still holding people up at gunpoint... I simply have no words.  

Last night Ed Oliver was busted for DUI plus having a gun in his car. What is wrong with these young players?

45 minutes ago, Oiler FANatic said:

Last night Ed Oliver was busted for DUI plus having a gun in his car. What is wrong with these young players?

That one makes me sad. I really liked him coming out. Idiotic man.