Republicans propose sending $2000 to every single American

9 Nines

2 minutes ago, begooode said:

I mistakenly doubted Oman’s take on Thor. Never again. Plus that guy has become seriously toxic. Nothing but hateful, delirious emo rants. 

Another fool blinded by TDS and spewing self-righteous left wing horse manure... 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus, Thor is fucking stupid.  He believes consumerism is not the primary economic driver in the country and only dems are responsible for globalism.     He actually may be dumber than simp

I mistakenly doubted Oman’s take on Thor. Never again. Plus that guy has become seriously toxic. Nothing but hateful, delirious emo rants. 

My weekly post to put thor, tux, and Rolltide on ignore....

3 hours ago, abenjami said:

the 1K should be targeted only to people who actually lost income due to this situation and who will not receive sick pay or other assistance to replace those earnings.

This would make the most sense

If I get 1K I'm not spending 1 penny of it. I would save it in case shit gets worse in another 2 months and I get furloughed. 

44 minutes ago, Blackjack said:

This would make the most sense

If I get 1K I'm not spending 1 penny of it. I would save it in case shit gets worse in another 2 months and I get furloughed. 

Honestly, if they give me a check for 1K next week, I'm gambling it somehow and trying to turn it into something bigger.

BTW, if we are supposed to self quarantine, how is everyone going to cash their checks?

5 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

Corporations in the US need to realize that we need to bring many aspects out of China and either bring them home or to countries with our belief system.

FIFY, poor people living paycheck to paycheck are going to buy the cheapest priced goods at Walmart or Dollar General out of economic necessity regardless of where they're sourced.

On 3/17/2020 at 10:21 PM, begooode said:

It became obvious he was among, if not the dumbest poster on the board a few years back 

4 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It became obvious he was among, if not the dumbest poster on the board a few years back 

Coming from you I find that completely unacceptable... You are definitely not the person that should refer to anyone as a "DUMBASS" poster... LOL!!!   

1 hour ago, thor said:

Coming from you I find that completely unacceptable... You are definitely not the person that should refer to anyone as a "DUMBASS" poster... LOL!!!   

He said dumbest.

How is the $1K being handed out? electronically? I don't know the feasibility but it seems to me it would be better if somehow they could ensure it was being spent inside the US. A whole bunch of people stuck home with internet access and $1K to burn, sounds like a recipe for a lot of orders from China. Although I guess importing stuff from overseas employs US citizens too.

The money needs to be spent on paid family leave, unemployment insurance, food stamps and cheap loans from the Small Business Administration.  At some point in the future, the country is probably going to need a massive jobs program for public infrastructure, but not now.

6 hours ago, abenjami said:

Honestly, if they give me a check for 1K next week, I'm gambling it somehow and trying to turn it into something bigger.

BTW, if we are supposed to self quarantine, how is everyone going to cash their checks?

Good point,  I use direct deposit but most of the people that could use these checks might not even have bank accounts.  If they send me a check I deposit those with an app.

15 minutes ago, patsplat said:

Will they give $1,000 to the people who die from the coronavirus?

They figured they would let the sellout dems do that... Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein and the rest of the corrupt China "bought" crew...