Virus in US

pat

4 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

My wife is going to get tested today. We've had two possible exposures in the last week and there are rather mild symptoms running through the house. They could just be imagined as much as anything but we decided one of us should go get tested just to see and the appointment was during the work day, so she's going.

We're on day 7 of true quarantine.

If she comes back and tests negative, she'll be like "Ok Jamal, get your asymptomatic, Covid carrying ass up there and get tetsed!  I knew it was you the whole time!" lol

• Replies 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the damndest thing....  Trump supporters making fun of Biden's mental status.    Seriously.  

MERS killed 866 people worldwide. Again, basic math.   Btw, in an entire year, the flu kills 3,500 - 15,500 in the US. They suspect some cases aren't identified and so they estimate up to 61

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Starkiller said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/georgia-second-grader-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-after-attending-the-first-day-of-school/ar-BB17AkNA

A Georgia second grader tested positive for Covid-19 after attending the first day of school, the school district told CNN.

Sixes Elementary in the Cherokee County School district began in-person classes on Monday. But by Tuesday, a classroom was temporarily closed for deep cleaning and the teacher and 20 other students had been asked to quarantine for two weeks after the second grader tested positive.

WHOA!!!!    Who could have POSSIBLY predicted such a shocking and unexpected development?      

Well, except for 70% of the American population and 100% of medical experts.     But aside from that, this is totally unexpected.

23 minutes ago, nine said:

WHOA!!!!    Who could have POSSIBLY predicted such a shocking and unexpected development?      

Well, except for 70% of the American population and 100% of medical experts.     But aside from that, this is totally unexpected.

You would have to be tremendously lucky to predict that.  Tremendously lucky I tell you.

15 hours ago, abenjami said:

I'll say it again.  A unified effort to shut down everything for 3 weeks changes everything for the positive.

When was it that you and I discussed this?  Early May?  You know if they’d put this in back then and everyone abided by it we’d be at a point that a country like Canada is at and not where we are.

16 hours ago, abenjami said:

I'll say it again.  A unified effort to shut down everything for 3 weeks changes everything for the positive.

Make masks mandatory everywhere.  Make businesses enforce it.....one warning, then shut down.

FEMA has thousands of on-call personnel.  Activate them and let them start the enforcement process working with local governments.

24 minutes ago, begooode said:

I see daddy blueshoes keeping up the time honored tradition of embarrassing the kids at the bus stop.  "nice kicks! do they come in a men's version!!"

Classic, a white trash WalMart wardrobe wearing retard kicking out fashion advice. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

16 hours ago, abenjami said:

Sadly, you know some brain dead assholes will say their rights are being infringed or some crap of that sort.

What's come out of this is that there are some really truly stupid people in this country.

Edited by rns90

49 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Anyone else find it ironic that people with this attitude are the same group of people you will find opposing a woman's right to choose? 

Not near as ironic as the two old anemic republicans who are probably sound asleep in the other bedroom. Some retard  in their spare bedroom with a never used dick and a tard army screaming left, right and middle of the road concerning abortion. I bet they bless the Lord for that internet connection you have.