Jags Week Discussion

AussieTitanFan08

On 11/19/2019 at 1:28 PM, JoelinBellevue said:

He was on the money the entire KC game. Even the ones Brown didn't catch. The one dirt ball was intentional I think because the receiver was covered. This is not a perfect game. Interceptions happen. You depend on your receiver and sometimes he doesn't come through. Certainly doesn't seem to be a pattern for him. That said, I hope Smith puts in a few more plays to help.

And this could be his breakout game as well!! Big QB rating with all the big positive numbers ..

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“In his sixth season as a Tennessee Titan, interior defensive lineman DaQuan Jones is having a career year and currently ranks 10th in PFF grade at 84.1. Jones is a true nose tackle, and the data show

I consider myself a fan of the Tennessee Titans.   I’m quite passionate about the team’s success/failure.     You guys are a bunch of fags.   Friggin’ homos.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:31 PM, JoelinBellevue said:

It's only Wednesday and they are back. Very good sign. By Sunday good to go hopefully. If we could sit Brown another week it would be great. Let that groin really heal.

Corey Davis with or without injury issues has got to show up soon or he should be considered a WR BUST!!!

I kind of feel like if our receivers have a good game this might be it. Tajae and Hump had good games against Jags last time and that was with Maroita in and Ramsey patrolling the Jags secondary. Subtract him and throw in Tannehill playing at a career pace and we should have our way thru the air.

13 hours ago, japan said:

Hopefully they get Davis ready to block Campbell this time. 

IIRC, it was actually Douglas who was worked over so badly by Campbell in the last meeting.    Davis hadnt been cleared to play yet after being injured in training camp.

54 minutes ago, nine said:

IIRC, it was actually Douglas who was worked over so badly by Campbell in the last meeting.    Davis hadnt been cleared to play yet after being injured in training camp.

I believe he’s referring to our all star blocking wideout Corey Davis

• Jonboy unpinned this topic