Week 5: Bills @ Titans Game Thread

Jonboy

45 minutes ago, Callidus said:

Evedently you cant umderstand words either. I said you should take over as official troll not leave. Did you pass 5th grade english?

As for mariota, I said during the game that I don't see him as the long term answer. Maybe if you spent any time at all before you posted you wouldn't look like a retard all the time.

This is actually impossible for Jake. He has a history of this shit. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I must say, this is pretty dope. 

The people blaming Mariota for this game are the dumbest god damn motherfuckers on the face of this forsaken planet.

57 yard bomb by MM!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, THE_TITAN said:

Your team fucking sucks you just don’t realise it yet. I’ll catch you in a couple of years when you’re done within Allen.

You barely beat a schizophrenic team with a shit QB and retard HC. Congrats.

Why are we discussing the Bills game against the Jets here?

3 hours ago, Titans279 said:

You can't ask for more than 13/22 for 183 yards 8.3 YPA 0 TD and an 86.0 passer rating along with 5 rushes for 13 yards against a top defense from a franchise QB?

Against that kind of pressure when your wide receivers drop 4 or 5 of the 22 and your line is getting their shit pushed in, yeah that’s about as good as it gets. 

8 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Against that kind of pressure when your wide receivers drop 4 or 5 of the 22 and your line is getting their shit pushed in, yeah that’s about as good as it gets. 

The number of them that were for 1st downs is what hurt the most.  There's 3 dead drives right there.

When you're not sustaining drives you don't win games.

They were 4 for 14 on 3rd down today when they should have been at least 7 for 14 on conversions.

2 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Question is with Vrabel at HC is a new QB going to significantly alter the offense next season.

Honestly I have my doubts. Davis (18) and Brown (17) have a combined 35 targets through 5 games. There are literally 65 WRs with more targets. it's insane. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

Honestly I have my doubts. Davis (18) and Brown (17) have a combined 35 targets through 5 games. There are literally 65 WRs with more targets. it's insane. 

So do I, there are some serious question marks about Vrabel and some of his decisions recently.

Also I don't trust this current coaching staff to be able to draft and develop a QB properly.

This franchise needs a reboot of their offensive philosophy.

10 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

This franchise needs a reboot of their offensive philosophy.

I started questioning Vrabel's offensive philosophy last year. 

He honestly looks worse than Fisher/Zimmer types in this day and age of offense. 

You ain't going anywhere playing this conservative. 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic