Poll: Are you done with Mariota?

Jonboy

Done with Mariota?  

187 members have voted

1. 1. Are you done with Mariota?

• Yes, I’m done with him
    • No, I still think he can be the Titans franchise QB

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2019 at 01:59 AM

51 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I’m getting roasted for outing them!

BeedoeLaw

Yesterday at 05:04 AM

XFactor808

Yesterday at 12:17 PM

VondyP

Yesterday at 01:31 PM

Oiler FANatic

Yesterday at 02:54 PM

blazers1977

19 hours ago

TeamRobinson

4 hours ago

Lanzer

1 hour ago

Those people created socks to vote pro-Mariota in the poll?

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm not going to out anyone but NashvilleNinja, RasKass, No1TitansFan, pamo9, VaTitan, TheMontrealTitan and cmrm123... might be crazy!      

I need a new username

I realize it won't do any good; but it's complete bullshit to have one moderator put up a poll and claim it's going to be anonymous only to have another completely violate that confidentially because

Posted Images

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I know but I honestly can't tell what's more embarrassing; creating fake accounts to fake support him or actually still defending him...

Definitely the former.  Some of the people still defending him do it out of loyalty (like 8MM), so I get it.  But taking time to create  a fake account just to make the vote total more "respectable" is more embarrassing.

19 hours ago, No1TitansFan said:

I realize it won't do any good; but it's complete bullshit to have one moderator put up a poll and claim it's going to be anonymous only to have another completely violate that confidentially because of some Napoleonic inadequacy complex to somehow prove he's right when it comes to football matters; it's not my board, but that would be sufficient grounds to take away that moderator status if it were. What's your thought on it, @TitansGuru?

Seize all pennies at once!  Bow down to Err...

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

Definitely the former.  Some of the people still defending him do it out of loyalty (like 8MM), so I get it.  But taking time to create  a fake account just to make the vote total more "respectable" is more embarrassing.

Let's not split hairs and call it a draw! ?

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I did vote yes.

Mariota has had enough time to show that he's the man .. he's not mentally ready for this NFL level.. Great in college ?  YES. ..it was a system he played in....he can't adjust to the speed the DL have in the NFL. ..he's just a common check down passer ...........

Honestly, week 2.. no, I'm not done.  There's nothing that says he could be the guy anymore, but it won't help to just cut bait so early in a season.  Miami has all but locked up Tua, so what are our options?  Ride Ryan to a 7-9 season at best?  Just keep MM out there, see what we get.  If he shits the bed, wash our hands of him in the offseason.  I've thought this team was talented enough now, to risk "mortgaging the future" for a QB.  And maybe we still could this year.  But Miami holds all the cards.  Maybe it's best to stop-gap next year, and go all-in the year after.  But how many other teams are also thinking that?  Idk, Marcus has made some plays that might make you reconsider, but when I watch real QBs, I think that we should strive for more.  When Drew drops back, I don't put my head in my hands and think "oh here we go", bc he makes shit happen.  Whoever the best guy out in the next couple years that can make shit happen... all in, baby.  All fucking in.

13 hours ago, BeedoeLaw said:

It's a message board. I don't give a fuck what anybody thinks of my opinion. It's my opinion. I have mine, you have yours. I'm not going to slit my wrist because you don't agree with me.

Incoming thesis paper from big as to how you’re feeling (in his opinion) and how you should actually be feeling. 

All topped off off with an “edited by” moments later. 

2 hours ago, jphardy said:

Miami has all but locked up Tua, so what are our options?  Ride Ryan to a 7-9 season at best? 

This is the real question. After watching him choke away that game with Davis and Henry barking at him to throw the ball I think 7-9 is the best we’ll do with Mariota. If Tannehill can consistently come close to matching the opposing QB then our ceiling is a lot higher than 7-9. The defense is legit and the offense is waiting for a game manager. The only threat to the season with Tannehill is turnovers, but watching that last game it’s simply a risk worth taking. Mariota looked like a combination of Rex Grossman, Jake Locker, and last year Peyton Manning. 

5 hours ago, jphardy said:

Honestly, week 2.. no, I'm not done.  There's nothing that says he could be the guy anymore, but it won't help to just cut bait so early in a season.  Miami has all but locked up Tua, so what are our options?  Ride Ryan to a 7-9 season at best?  Just keep MM out there, see what we get.  If he shits the bed, wash our hands of him in the offseason.  I've thought this team was talented enough now, to risk "mortgaging the future" for a QB.  And maybe we still could this year.  But Miami holds all the cards.  Maybe it's best to stop-gap next year, and go all-in the year after.  But how many other teams are also thinking that?  Idk, Marcus has made some plays that might make you reconsider, but when I watch real QBs, I think that we should strive for more.  When Drew drops back, I don't put my head in my hands and think "oh here we go", bc he makes shit happen.  Whoever the best guy out in the next couple years that can make shit happen... all in, baby.  All fucking in.

He already let loose all over the field last Sunday. The bed has already been shat on. We need to clean it up.