Mariota is terrible and should be replaced

OILERMAN

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

248 and 3TDs.   Mariota just rammed his fist up Omans ass and turned him into a hand puppet.  

After re-watching the first half and rewinding plays several times....I feel a lot better about Mariota's performance.   I'm not saying it was a Mahomes-esque showing or anything....but compared to pr

mariota left about 4 plays on the field today and came away with 3 TDs and no TOs and no even close to INTs mayfield threw a TD to the other team, took a safety, fumbled on a sack, threw 3 picks,

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, titanruss said:

He’s not trolling. He’s in deep. If mariota does this enough times to get re-signed, we may see the biggest mental/ego breakdown in the history of TitansReport. 

Idk... be pretty damn hard to beat CTF's meltdown/departure. I can't see Ohman jumping ship like that. He's got too much pride inside to ever let that happen.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yep.  I pointed that one in one of the threads about how QB rating only matters when it's another QB putting up a good rating.  When Mariota does it it's a meaningless stat that didn't tell the whole story.

Do you think his level of play today is competent and sustainable against teams that you'll need to beat to make a run?

10 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Idk... be pretty damn hard to beat CTF's meltdown/departure. I can't see Ohman jumping ship like that. He's got too much pride inside to ever let that happen.

I dunno about that.

Haven't you ever heard the term "going postal?"

3 minutes ago, Smokes said:

Do you think his level of play today is competent and sustainable against teams that you'll need to beat to make a run?

I didn't see the game so I really can't answer that.  But based on how Mike Keith described it he missed probably 4 throws that he has to make.  However, he also made the throws he needed to make.  I mean they won by 30 points and he threw 3 TDs!  Every football game is different.  I've seen Mariota make plenty of big throws.  So I know he can make them.

Edited by scine09

1 minute ago, Smokes said:

The Browns D aren't slotches and the offense hung up 36 points on them. MM8 played well enough today to beat any team honestly with the way the D played lights out.

Just now, scine09 said:

I didn't see the game so I really can't answer that.  But based on how Mike Keith described it he missed probably 4 throws that he has to make.  However, he also made the throws he needed to make.  I mean they won by 30 points and he threw 3 TDs!  Every football game is different.  I've seen Mariota make plenty of big throws.  So I know he can make them.

You really need to watch it.

I don't know that I have seen a Oilers/Titans QB play that poorly and have a stat line like his.

It's like he fell out of the fifth floor and landed in the penthouse.

You have to seriously ask yourself what would happen if they benched Mariota for week 2 and Tannehill played like he did last season.

Would the Mariota haters make excuses for Tanny? Or would this agenda crap end? 

Above all, I would love to know what era or even game to game time period of Tannehill’s career we’re supposed to be hoping for.