Training Camp Discussion

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

I hope this is more indicative of how solid our WRs are as to how bad our corners are. If our corners are suspect we are absolutely going to get destroyed this season, out schedule is brutal seeing what QBs we will be facing this year.

1 minute ago, smokeater said:

But if the receivers were being smothered we'd be worried about that.  We can't win...lol

I would like to see it back and forth, kind of even. Right now it seems like The corners are getting destroyed on the regular. Can’t wait till the first preseason game. Lol

Dion Lewis spending plenty of time with the 2nd team offense today, Smith/Vrabel taking a good look at Jeremy McNichols with the first team.

Also interesting seeing Pamphile running with the 3rd string OL at RG.

As expected RG is the most hotly contested position this training camp, has been a different guy there each of the last 4 practices.

6 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Dion Lewis spending plenty of time with the 2nd team offense today, Smith/Vrabel taking a good look at Jeremy McNichols with the first team.

Also interesting seeing Pamphile running with the 3rd string OL at RG.

As expected RG is the most hotly contested position this training camp, has been a different guy there each of the last 4 practices.

Seems to be truly a wide open competition. 

42 minutes ago, Divine said:

I hope this is more indicative of how solid our WRs are as to how bad our corners are. If our corners are suspect we are absolutely going to get destroyed this season, out schedule is brutal seeing what QBs we will be facing this year.

This is always the case with these drills.  The WRs smoke the CBs and do nothing close to that during real game scenarios with less time and a hell of a lot more contact from the defenders. 

7 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

Henry will be fine. Lewan being out is the only iffy spot. Week 2 vs the Texans we were missing Lewan. The Oline only gave up 1 sack to a pretty good Texans pass rush.

Haha.. Did we throw the ball a single time that week? 

• Jonboy unpinned this topic