Training Camp Discussion

9 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would hope Henry will be right to go by week 1, 6 weeks should be more than enough for a minor calf strain, if the team was concerned they would of brought in a veteran RB as insurance by now.

I know. I think Henry will be fine. I still think it plays into Vrabel’s mindset early on if he can’t come back before the start of preseason. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm somebody who tries to make it through every thread, but I just had to give up 8 pages ago; the one thread that shouldn't be a fucking Mariota debate just has to be hijacked by the same usual suspe

Those clips of Humphries are pretty friggin' impressive....very Derrick Mason-esque.   Really quick feet, great balance and body control....the type of receiver who will set up a defender and create s

This is the story of Taywan's life. 

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You still don’t put a bunch of money on it. I think the Titans can win the game, but without Lewan and Henry not being healthy we could easily get the doors blown off. 

Henry will be fine. Lewan being out is the only iffy spot. Week 2 vs the Texans we were missing Lewan. The Oline only gave up 1 sack to a pretty good Texans pass rush.

1 minute ago, TheBukafax said:

Henry will be fine. Lewan being out is the only iffy spot. Week 2 vs the Texans we were missing Lewan. The Oline only gave up 1 sack to a pretty good Texans pass rush.

Okay. Feel free to throw money at a line with a team playing Myles Garrett, OBJ, and Mayfield at home in a prove it year. I’m saying it’s not a smart play to put a ton of money on that game. Week one is always weird, and our chances of getting run went up quite a bit with Lewan out. 

8 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Must say its impressive this Mariota debate has lasted 17hrs and 15 pages today alone.

This can't come soon enough and maybe divert attention back to training camp for 5 minutes.

It's so annoying to come to the site, see all the new pages of training camp discussion, get excited for the new news about the team and see the same old shit for 15 pages. It's the first time I had to actually sift through pages and pages trying to ignore the same old comments for material relevant to the most important topic that's happened in months - training camp and actual football. I love the freedom of the site but please mods for this one thing can we keep to the topic? 

Just now, newschool said:

It's so annoying to come to the site, see all the new pages of training camp discussion, get excited for the new news about the team and see the same old shit for 15 pages. It's the first time I had to actually sift through pages and pages trying to ignore the same old comments for material relevant to the most important topic that's happened in months - training camp and actual football. I love the freedom of the site but please mods for this one thing can we keep to the topic? 

It was an off day, there was no new news. 

When there have been practices and news this thread and stayed in line with the relevant topic. 

5 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

It was an off day, there was no new news. 

When there have been practices and news this thread and stayed in line with the relevant topic. 

And when there haven’t been we’ve had to watch the story of Big, 2019, a Midlife Crisis Unfolding. 

2 hours ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Would hope Henry will be right to go by week 1, 6 weeks should be more than enough for a minor calf strain, if the team was concerned they would of brought in a veteran RB as insurance by now.

Did I miss something buried in the pages of the QB debate? I thought I heard Henry had a 2 week injury, but guys are talking like he's going to be out until week 2 of the regular season. Please say it ain't so....

1 minute ago, 10 A See said:

Did I miss something buried in the pages of the QB debate? I thought I heard Henry had a 2 week injury, but guys are talking like he's going to be out until week 2 of the regular season. Please say it ain't so....

No we were just discussing how Vrabel tends to be overly cautious with preseason injuries and it wouldn't be surprising if Henry's reported 2 week injury kept him out a bit longer to make sure he is 100% over it.

3 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

You said you would take him over Wentz, no? I thought that’s what I read. 

Either way, that isn’t the point. The point is there’s a difference between us all being assholes and between us being assholes who have a bulldog constantly hounding each and every thought he disagrees with.

I love this place because of the fact that it’s a gigantic fuck you to the internet. What I don’t enjoy is having to skim 20 pages of the same exact argument being rehashed because one person can’t decide his opinion is enough and feels he has to dog other people to justify their opinion, especially when it’s every single Fucking thread. 

Yeah all else equal I would if I had to choose one.  But really you'd be fine with either.

And to your other 2 paragraphs, you know that I am going to be quoted on that opinion by one of two posters, maybe both, who are going to try and continue this even though I tried to end it like 10 times last night.

29 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Yeah all else equal I would if I had to choose one.  But really you'd be fine with either.

And to your other 2 paragraphs, you know that I am going to be quoted on that opinion by one of two posters, maybe both, who are going to try and continue this even though I tried to end it like 10 times last night.

Eh, I think I made my point to one of them. We can start with that. Don’t worry about Oman. He’s just apart of the scenery around here, similar to you and me. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Eh, I think I made my point to one of them. We can start with that. Don’t worry about Oman. He’s just apart of the scenery around here, similar to you and me. 

I don't worry about him.  But it does get a bit tiring to see "Oilerman mentioned you in this post" which is how this all started to begin with.  He made a false post about Fahey's numbers being about passer rating, I corrected him, and away we went.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic