Haynesworth's Kidney failed

OILERMAN

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His kidneys must have just signed a huge new contract right before they quit working...

Possible Donor List:   This Guy  

Nothing   I have two fully functional kidneys 

Posted Images

I have told this story before, but he didn't treat me with much respect when I saw him at the MB dealership.  They wash your Benz free anytime you want to stop by and get one.  They said AH would bring all his cars, even non-Benz to get them washed free.  He never tipped the cleanup guys.

4 hours ago, Thrill said:

What’s the going rate for a Kidney these days? I wouldn’t give him one for free but I’d probably do it for 80-100k. Something tells me he’s good for it

you can get em cheap from china!.. may have a bit of aids though. 

Medical issues are not funny...but given how much of an asshole Haynesworth has been for the majority of his life it is funny he has to beg for a kidney. He’s treated people like shit for years.

It would be golden if Mike Shanahan was a match.  Or better if Snyder was a match and got his $100 million back for the kidney.  Or just signed a contract for Albert to pay say $10 million a year and fined him when he did not follow the doctors orders with diet and exercise.  Better reality show than Hard Knocks.

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Funny how cruel life can be sometimes. Some people have bad genes I guess. For a man to be that sick in his 30s is really sad. 

Probably the double whammy of diabetes and high blood pressure. 

We saw him one day at "wild noodles" in cool  springs. A now defunct restaurant chain. He ordered the large Thai noodles which was the same thing I had lol. I did not want to bother him but my wife insisted on getting an autograph for my son who was 5 at the time. That was the summer of 2007. He wrote "go titans!! on the autograph. 

His jet black F-650 was nice. 

Good luck to him. 

Being a 400 pound alcoholic doesn’t help.

12 hours ago, Nash said:

Between a brain aneurysm and now kidney failure, it sure sounds like a real problem with hypertension..

Not surprising, with the road rage incidents, on-the-field head stomping and fights with teammates/ex-wife etc.