Jeff Bezos released statement: AMI, on behalf of President Trump and other political figures, is blackmailing him to stop an ongoing Bezos financed investigation into more Trump-AMI Hush Money

9 Nines

4 hours ago, OzTitan said:

I respond to Ben to try and get him to link to one of his claims so I can laugh at the source and find other articles the source posts and laugh at those too. He's been steadfast so far but I live in hope of him slipping up.

His brother in arms comrade tux supplies the sources. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jake's accusation here is so insanely, pants shittingly stupid, that it's hard to wrap your head around.    Namely that billionaire Jeff Bezos typed up some fake emails about the Enquirer pe

This story is absolutely fascinating and surreal. There are so many threads to this that are going to get untangled.   I noticed Jake has shut up now, but sometimes I am still amazed at his

IN THE FUCKING ARTICLE YOU IDIOT

Posted Images

25 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

His brother in arms comrade tux supplies the sources. 

It's the same shit. Ben is just more discrete about where he gets his propaganda. Tux just owns it.

7 minutes ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The owner of the Washington post sent dozens of dick pics to his mistress and we have all of those cheerleaders try to cover it up and make excuses for him.

Remember that as fake news flies.

Why would it matter to people if some guy sent dick pics to the woman he's seeing? What's to defend?

1 hour ago, reo said:

Why would it matter to people if some guy sent dick pics to the woman he's seeing? What's to defend?

As long as it's not unwanted, what's the big deal?  Rolltide's, the supposed libertarian, opinion is quite harsh for a guy sending dick pics to his woman of interest. 

As long as she's okay with it, what is Rolltide's problem?  His problem is political, and he takes any opportunity to forward it.  He's a dipshit. Would he even complain if Trump sent him a dick pic?  I doubt it.

12 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

The owner of the Washington post sent dozens of dick pics to his mistress and we have all of those cheerleaders try to cover it up and make excuses for him.

Remember that as fake news flies.

No. We don’t support people’s private messages being leaked and then those being used as blackmail. I guarantee you’d be pissed of your texts got released to the world. 

The fundamental question is who hacked Bezos?  My vote is the Saudis or their paid subcontractor.  The Saudis had the most obvious motive.  This was a second warning shot to the media (Khashoggi the first) that is what will happen to anyone who comes after us.

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

No. We don’t support people’s private messages being leaked and then those being used as blackmail. I guarantee you’d be pissed of your texts got released to the world. 

If the text messages were from a Trump associate, the same people who are okay with Bezos' text messages being leaked, would be ranting and raving about the deep state, Mueller and lifetime government employees invading the privacy of Americans.

It's funny that Trump's relationship with David Pecker might be reason for his hatred of Bezos. He knows how Pecker and the National Enquirer operates and  has given him favorable coverage for years. So, when the Washington Post writes a negative article, he thinks Bezos is behind the story.

1 hour ago, Btowner said:

If the text messages were from a Trump associate, the same people who are okay with Bezos' text messages being leaked, would be ranting and raving about the deep state, Mueller and lifetime government employees invading the privacy of Americans.

It's funny that Trump's relationship with David Pecker might be reason for his hatred of Bezos. He knows how Pecker and the National Enquirer operates and  has given him favorable coverage for years. So, when the Washington Post writes a negative article, he thinks Bezos is behind the story.

Yes. Because Trump is quite dim-witted and doesn't understand how basic things work. 

3 hours ago, Btowner said:

Trump wants leverage on the Washington Post to get them to fall in line and start spewing propaganda so he's been trying various different avenues to try and gain that leverage from attacking Amazon to hacking Bezos's personal life. He just wants leverage on powerful people who are against him.

Pretty sure there's a russian word for what he's been trying to get on Bezos. Pecker is just one of his tools to try and get that leverage. 

Edited by reo

2 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

Besides: Alexa, forward mydick pics to my secret admirer.

So do you have a problem with a guy sending pictures to his gf?

Edited by reo