Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Jeff Bezos released statement: AMI, on behalf of President Trump and other political figures, is blackmailing him to stop an ongoing Bezos financed investigation into more Trump-AMI Hush Money

ctm   

How AMI got Bezo's stolen emails and texts is just one question.  Another is why did they choose to go after a guy who is worth 800B?  That begs the question of what did Bezo have that AMI didn't want published that was worth the risk of going after him?  This story isn't going away anytime soon.

OILERMAN   
8 minutes ago, ctm said:

How AMI got Bezo's stolen emails and texts is just one question.  Another is why did they choose to go after a guy who is worth 800B?  That begs the question of what did Bezo have that AMI didn't want published that was worth the risk of going after him?  This story isn't going away anytime soon.

For one thing  the reporter(Jamal Khashoggi) the Saudi Prince had killed worked for the Washington Post and the Post was running stories about his death. 

OILERMAN   
15 minutes ago, ctm said:

That begs the question of what did Bezo have that AMI didn't want published that was worth the risk of going after him? 

I can't wait until the stories break about all the abortions Trump likely funded!

It’s interesting to me that people continue to support this madness. It’s very obvious our government is currently being ran at the behest of someone who sees himself similar to a mob boss. Trump has deep ties with AMI. 

ctm   
6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

For one thing  the reporter(Jamal Khashoggi) the Saudi Prince had killed worked for the Washington Post and the Post was running stories about his death. 

I suspect there is more to it than that. AMI had a non-prosecution agreement with SDNY.  If they committed a crime and violated the agreement, then they can be prosecuted for all the crimes they admitted to in the agreement.  So they were at huge risk by trying to extort Bezos.

OILERMAN   
9 minutes ago, ctm said:

I suspect there is more to it than that. AMI had a non-prosecution agreement with SDNY.  If they committed a crime and violated the agreement, then they can be prosecuted for all the crimes they admitted to in the agreement.  So they were at huge risk by trying to extort Bezos.

The Southern District's cases are going to go way past Trump's presidency regardless of how it ends. It's going to end very badly for Trump, his family and his business. 

10 hours ago, Justafan said:

The same people who claim Obama is a gay (based on a  sketchy rumor that no one with a brain would ever take seriously), Muslim (based on hearsay and innuendo and not a shred of evidence), born in a foreign country (proven false and yet they continue to chirp because they're fucking stupid) and here to bring us down from the inside (I mean wtf) are the same people who need original documents as PROOF.  

No point in arguing with these simple idiots.  

Bathhouse Barry?

42 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s interesting to me that people continue to support this madness. It’s very obvious our government is currently being ran at the behest of someone who sees himself similar to a mob boss. Trump has deep ties with AMI. 

Evidence?