Sign in to follow this  
9 Nines

Jeff Bezos released statement: AMI, on behalf of President Trump and other political figures, is blackmailing him to stop an ongoing Bezos financed investigation into more Trump-AMI Hush Money

4 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Again, that's not the originals. You act as if that article shows any actual proof. Anything in there is hearsay. What you're reading looks copy and pasted, and therefore could just as easily been fabricated and typed then and there. 

I WANT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. 

So you want Jeff Bezos to bring a computer server to your house?

Just now, Titans_Win_Again said:

So you want Jeff Bezos to bring a computer server to your house?

I said a picture of the actual email would suffice you fucking motard.

If you want to believe what they are telling you is truth all because they typed up words in email form to make it look "official or professional" (actually just believable enough for sheep like you) you do that. 

I'll wait to see the original, or see what the courts rule.

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, 'Nator said:

Prolly fake news. Trump derangement syndrome. This is nothing. 

It is moron. The whole world now thinks Bezos is a slime ball for sending dick photos. So blame Trump? 

Really lame. He should not have sent them duh! These libtards really respect women not!

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I said a picture of the actual email would suffice you fucking motard.

If you want to believe what they are telling you is truth all because they typed up words in email form to make it look "official or professional" (actually just believable enough for sheep like you) you do that. 

I'll wait to see the original, or see what the courts rule.

So the determining factor of if you believe him or not is whether he provides copy and pasted versions of the emails or screen shots them? Like the world's richest man couldn't just photo shop the shit together if he was willing to fabricate the whole thing. 

ctm   

AMI has a non-prosecution agreement with the southern district of NY.  If they violated it by committing a crime, they are screwed.

Edited by ctm

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Again, that's not the originals. You act as if that article shows any actual proof. Anything in there is hearsay. What you're reading looks copy and pasted, and therefore could just as easily been fabricated and typed then and there. 

I WANT ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS. 

Do you even know what hearsay is?

47 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

So wait is this what led to the bezos divorce, basically? I haven't read the article but it would seem he just went ahead and told his wife rather than be subjected to blackmail, and now here we are. 

The cover up is always worse than the crime. He knew he was caught and came clean. 

MadMax   
19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Do you even know what hearsay is?

Hell no.  Spell it like this, молва.  Now he knows!

Hope this helped.