Titans release Fowler

ChesterCopperpot1

46 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

Has nothing to do with Stocker. He filled Daquan's spot.

Im shocked nobody is talking about the two elephants in this room. Morgan and Dodd. This speaks volumes on both of them. Either Morgan is gonna be out for a bit so they needed more depth OR he's going to get snaps over Dodd.

Realistically, Stocker took Fowler's roster spot.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Potential ban!!!?????

with Fowler being released, Mariota is now the sole survivor for our 2015 draft.    

Predictable. I really like Fowler. He's a great fullback and hopefully he ends up on a team that will actually use him. Would love to see him in a system similar to the Ravens.

11 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Fowler had been inactive the last two games, they already moved on from him. Even without Stocker I think they would have cut Fowler

I don’t think they would have just cut Fowler without finding someone to fill his spot that they felt was an upgrade. Obviously they feel Stocker does that.

What a stupid move. Should have used him more and Smith less. I really like Smith at TE and in the future will be making great plays consistently similar to Walker but using him over Fowler for RB was just silly. Glad we got Luke at least.

I just find it really odd that a team that is supposedly built around a smashmouth power running game, doesn't have a Fullback.

Must be a Mularkey/Robiskie thing.

Even when Seattle had Lynch in the backfield they still had Tukuafu at FB.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

40 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I just find it really odd that a team that is supposedly built around a smashmouth power running game, doesn't have a Fullback.

Must be a Mularkey/Robiskie thing.

Even when Seattle had Lynch in the backfield they still had Tukuafu at FB.

Maybe the lack of the Fullback is what makes it exotic?

LOL

The good news is this offseason, Jrob has yet another chance to improve the team.  Most of the starters will still be in place.  I don't see a huge shakeup in the coaching philosophy (maybe DLB finally retires?).  

They are in a great position to just keep adding depth players and allow young players to continue to develop and grow in their system.  Look at the steps guys like Byard took in the offseason.  I see Adoree, Conklin, Davis, Henry, Smith, Brown all taking another step forward in the offseason.  Sharpe comes back.  They shouldn't lose anyone important though Walker and Orakpo are starting to get long in the tooth.  

I see playoffs this year with a chance to make noise if they can get the offense turned around.  Next year, even better as they have a great chance to continue to reshape the roster.  

13 hours ago, Stan said:

Well, I don’t, but teams don’t usually cut guys if they’re performing. 

How affective he was had nothing to do with anything.

af·fec·tive

aˈfektiv/

adjective

PSYCHOLOGY

relating to moods, feelings, and attitudes.

"affective disorders"