CFL Star QB hurt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He also wouldn't have to worry about kneeling for the Anthem!

Live video footage of the incident:

He was a shitty NFL QB on the field, a terrible leader in the locker room, and was a loser off the field.  His athleticism carried him through college, but he never had anything else. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TitansWycheck89 said:

CFL's face of the league Vince Young, hurt his hamstring over the weekend.  No timetable on his return.

His underrated downfall ... guy couldn't keep his legs healthy for more than two weeks.

1 hour ago, TitansWycheck89 said:

CFL's face of the league Vince Young, hurt his hamstring over the weekend.  No timetable on his return.

You try carrying the soul-crushing disappointment of pissing away an NFL career, being flat fucking broke, being suicidal, partying with only sweaty/half naked dudes, living as an illiterate moron, and see how your hamstring holds up! Check his win/loss record....he's a winner!

-----Wolf

He has burrito legs. Those flour tortillas are soft. A real liability for an athlete. I bet refried beans spewed all over when it happened. Hope he hung onto that burrito he wanted to-go. 

9 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

I liked Vince Young. McNair liked Vince.

Players seemed to like Vince.

Some did some didn't, how much either way we'll never know.

It's also meaningless in terms of his failed career

57 minutes ago, Titansgoodluckcharm said:

Probably true. And its not.

If your judging "career" by how long it was then that's 1 thing. But he had accomplishments. And he had the talent. And he won a lot of games.

I don't care what a bunch of fanboys say on the internet its not going to make me dislike Vince Young as a person. I'd have a beer with him and he seems like a cool guy. He was a Titan

LOL!

@OILERMAN, check this out!!