CFL Star QB hurt

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He also wouldn't have to worry about kneeling for the Anthem!

Live video footage of the incident:

He was a shitty NFL QB on the field, a terrible leader in the locker room, and was a loser off the field.  His athleticism carried him through college, but he never had anything else. 

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, titantez said:

jap you did not answer my question....Stats or winning....I don't understand what you mean by overall..

All things being equal, which QB would you rather have lead your team if playoffs were on the line.

1 hour ago, titantez said:

jap you did not answer my question....Stats or winning....I don't understand what you mean by overall..

Stats, winning, leadership, accuracy, is he clutch. Roll everything up together and what QB do you want after their first two years. 

Keep in mind that VYs second year in the league was legendarily bad. 

Edited by japan

9 minutes ago, titantez said:

Seems we have a lot of posters who do not want to discuss 4-12 and 5-11..

Seems like we have a poster who doesn't want to actually elaborate to others on which player he would prefer leading us to a game where the season is on the line

20 minutes ago, titantez said:

Conversation OVER, Thank You for Participating!

I'm not followIng you.  What did I say that would prompt the conversation to be over?

Edited by scine09

20 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Answer the damn question.

Hey, it's a step in the right direction that he at least knows that he should hide how much of a homer he is for VY. The sad thing is how far of an improvement that is.

What does that have to do anything with the living rock that was VY but 2 years into Mariota's career I would choose McNair for 1 game but it's the easiest decision of any GMs career to choose one going forward and any idiot can see who can throw better.... You know, the thing a QB gets paid to do.

Even then if you take both their best games with the same people around them, I would guess on the team being better under MM.

46 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

McNair in his prime MVP years was better than Mariota has been thus far

If I'm picking one to start a team with I'm picking Mariota

My thoughts exactly. McNair at his best especially in that era is easily more impressive so far, but while the book isn't written on Mariota he does have the skill set and shown the ability to be one of the greats if things bounce his way

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

McNair in his prime MVP years was better than Mariota has been thus far

If I'm picking one to start a team with I'm picking Mariota

Of course. 

Mariota should get the nod from everyone on here if you said who do you want to QB your team after their first two years in the league.  Only a loon would pick VY.  I could see an argument for McNair's potential.