Finally - The Time Has Come!

TitanRein27

Just wanted to state this officially to TitanNation on the report.com.....

Not since the 2006 roster-transformation, and drafting of Vince Young going into the 2007 season, has the Tennessee Titans been put together so masterfully (and so much better) by a third year GM, and head coach Mike Mularkey of all people. Finding themselves and believing in the system, coming off back to back horror-show-seasons, a team that should've been 10-6 Division Champions, will finally become the next Patriots! YES, I said IT! Book it, wait for it, watch it this fall!

As some of you already know, (Oilerman & company), baring another Mariota injury, this team has finally been built for long-term contention. A solidified future running game, offensive line, receiving core, and solid enough defensive, not to mention upgrade in special teams with the better version of PacMan Jones, Titans fans will get an 11-5 record in 2017, followed by consistent playoff teams for the next five years!    

I'll eat my own words about Mike Mularkey, and can't believe I'm saying this... baring another jynx from the football Gods.

*The Vince Young reference is not anywhere close to comparison, so don't start with all that bullshit!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 10:03 PM, japan said:

Who brings up VY to discuss the positive future for the Titans? That POS set us back 5 years. 

Hey JapMan... Find another name... Since when does anything in the NFL revolve around Japan?!

2 minutes ago, TitanRein27 said:

Hey oldfool, tell me more about the negatives in life and up coming Titans season. I can never get enough of your optimism.

I'm optimistic the team will have a good season but they need to prove it on the field. Continue to homer it up though, it's cute.