Schefter: McDaniels Backs Out of Colts Job

Cyrus

1 minute ago, Number9 said:

It would have to be a huge bump.  I would never bid out a customer's purchase.  A deal is a deal, whether it's signed or verbal.  I know these crooked ass people would do the same thing in reverse, so I don't care.  Look how they do players.

Belichick's contract with the devil runs out next year. Kraft is thinking ahead.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's when we knew this would happen:     

Posted Images

This article may be saying all the things Colts fans are thinking, feeling, and saying right now, but it's incredibly transparent. After spending a large first part of the article putting McD on blast he says, "anyway, enough about that guy, let's talk about us here" and then proceeds to spend maybe two or three sentences talking about the Colts before diving right back into the pool of hate. Lol

Also, damn near the whole of Indianapolis was hype about the guy coming there so to call him out for having not accomplished anything is incredibly disingenuous. He trolled the unholy fuck out of both the Colts and your town. I'd be proud of that accomplishment myself...

10 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Ok this was pretty awesome. 

The entire press conference was a joke. What rivalry?  Peyton and Brady had one. But the colts suck.

People are fawning over Ballard but he deserves way more shit than praise. 

Does Ballard not own ANY responsibility for offering the job to a shit bag like McDaniels?  Making the right hiring decisions part of being a boss. He failed his first big task. Chance to fix obviously but a good press conference doesn’t change that fact.