• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's when we knew this would happen:     

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Oh, I’m not saying anything to the contrary except against your last line. The guy looks like a total pos for this. 

I haven't seen that story confirmed by anyone. I have a hard time believing anyone would be that stupid. 

There’s no way this conspiracy theory of Kraft trolling the league is anything but a fabrication from bored fans. 

The more likely scenario is that Luck won’t be ready for another year and McDaniels already knows all he needs to know about Brisett. No need to waste a year when the alternative is making another super bowl run. 

13 minutes ago, TF_Titan said:

A good OC won't make a bad QB look good, but a bad OC can definitely make a good QB look bad.

You have no clue what you are talking about, you can make a bad QB look good simply by minimizing his utility in the offense. A Great OC can absolutely hide (make him look good) a bad QB.

5 minutes ago, wiscotitansfan said:

You have no clue what you are talking about, you can make a bad QB look good simply by minimizing his utility in the offense. A Great OC can absolutely hide (make him look good) a bad QB.

Agreed.  These guys are in the NFL because for the most part they can make the throws.  A great OC knows how to work with even the most limited QB and get him to play competently.  We see it every season.

And of course his other point was correct as well, that a bad OC can make a good QB look bad.

I don't know that anyone is suggesting you can't find ways to mask a QB's weaknesses and make him serviceable. I'm not sure that equates to "making him look good" as much as "making him look less bad".

18 minutes ago, TF_Titan said:

I don't know that anyone is suggesting you can't find ways to mask a QB's weaknesses and make him serviceable. I'm not sure that equates to "making him look good" as much as "making him look less bad".

Oh please, that's no different than saying that a bad OC will make a good QB play bad compared to not making him play to his potential.

Even in our system this year, guys like Brees, Brady or Rodgers (probably even Big Ben caliber guys) would have had plenty of success.... And our system was as bad as it gets at times.

Talent, good or bad, will always prevail at the end of the day. Scheme just exaggerates or minimizes in either direction. But talent at QB is king.

Edited by wiscotitansfan

34 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Schefter just on Sportscenter mentioned that Dan Campbell is considered the favorite for the Colts job.

Makes sense, especially since he is getting a staff he didn’t hire.

22 hours ago, wiscotitansfan said:

Hiding a bad QB is not remotely close to the same thing as making a bad QB look like a good QB.