Corey Davis Leaves Practice w/ Hamstring Injury (Update: "Week to week" per Mularkey)

Jonboy

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is why you guys need to STFU about how great it is that other teams have injuries.  It's going to happen to the Titans too.

I will be refraining from overreacting until we know more. Then I will overreact.

Checking in on this thread...

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Myth

And by the way, simply because you watch football does not mean you have to imitate the intelligence of football players.  Your entire life has been built on the principle of sowing and reaping, but perhaps you don't recognize it.  From the ant and the grasshopper to The 3 Little Pigs to the fucking justice system to every fucking bad guy loses in a movie is based on the principle.  

Let me ask you a question.  If you had a football team who practiced once a week and another who practiced everyday, if they played each other, who do you think will win?  Right.  You been told all your life to work hard because you will reap the rewards. The principle homie!  And I bet you wouldn't tell your kids to not work hard because you get what you put in is a myth!

An older gentleman who once said "After all the shit I did, it looks like I got away with it."  6 months later he died of a heart attack.  The wheels of justice turn slow but grind exceedingly well.  Don't let the pace fool you.  I know it serves your purpose not to believe, but you too will have to answer for every joke about a dead or crippled person you have made.   I hope the laughter and applause you got was worth it.

Edited by Righteous

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The more talented team

I see why you are a Jeff Fisher fan.  And a bullshitter.  Why would one get upset at any football player on the Titans roster for not showing up to voluntary OTA's?  I mean talent, without hard work will led to the same results right?  Let Mariota, Henry, Davis, Lewan, Conklin, Orakpo, Morgan, Jackson all sit on the sidelines till the season.  Hell no need to show up for weight training either.  According to you they will perform the same.  See how your bullshit doesn't even pass your own test?

Edited by Righteous

2 minutes ago, Righteous said:

I see why you are a Jeff Fisher fan.  And a bullshitter.  Why would one get upset at any football player on the Titans roster for not showing up to voluntary OTA's?  I mean talent, without hard work will led to the same results right?  Let Mariota, Henry, Davis, Lewan, Conklin, Orakpo, Morgan, Jackson all sit on the sidelines till the season.  Hell no need to show up for weight training either.  According to you they will perform the same.  See how your bullshit doesn't even pass your own test?

A team that practiced "every day" would likely be tired, worn out and more injured

4 hours ago, Righteous said:

I wish some of you stupid mfers would realize one principle.  Laughing is catchy!  I cringe every time I see a thread about another team's injuries and stupid fuckers laugh and make fun.  Grow the fuck up will you!  Injuries are not funny period!  I know some stupid mfer will say one does not effect the other but that only proves they are about 10 and know nothing about life.  The number 1 principle in life in sowing and reaping and another is every action has a reaction.  Cause and affect.  Personally I am sick of the shit and ask the mods to shut down every thread where someone laughs at others injuries.  It's stupid, immature and after having a Super Bowl winless franchise, any good karma will help!  

Not really. Tons of people did horrible things for benefit & went totally unpunished. Look at Bernie Madoof. Granted he got caught but was what, 73? The stole billion for 40 years. He won.

Stalin? Probably the most evil psychopath ever & he was rewarded as probably the most powerful man in the world. Died of natural causes in his bed. He totally won.

And really, wanting the mods to delete threads over laughing at other teams injuries? Jesus loosen up pal.

LOL... Sadly enough can't even use alcohol as an excuse for those beliefs when it was first posted.

I guess injuries are a thing because every team has shitty fans, no one can be that retarded to think anything remotely close to that concept