Marcus Mariooto

Number9

Im pissed.. At least this assures Whiz will be fired after this season.

Anyone that thinks that he will get fired one year after drafting a QB 2 is off their rocker.

It ensures he won't get fired no matter what the record is.

Edited by tgo

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fuck you

We redrafted Vince Young

Roger Goddell is an idiot.

The answer to the are we better question depends on Whiz ability to play to Mariota s stengths. I am ok with it....but it isn't my preference. I was not a Mett guy or Mett hater..but I would have liked to have seen what he could have done with a running game..or a weapon like Amari Cooper. I think he could have been at least serviceable. Obviously, people with much more knowledge than me, think Mariota will be more than Serviceable. Not my preference, but I can't blame them either.

Anyone that thinks that he will get fired one year after drafting a QB 2 is off their rocker.

It ensures he won't get fired no matter what the record is.

Why? Because of his stellar coaching record since his HOF QB retired? His awesome job last year? Or how flexible he will be for MM? When fans dont show up to games in Nov and Dec.. The new CEO may have different ideas.

• 1 year later...
On 4/30/2015 at 7:33 PM, MIKE75 said:

I'm pissed as well. LAME. Whisenhunt and Webster are both dumbasses. These idiots turned down from the rumors i've heard multiple picks. They already had a damn QB on the roster. I guess these bastards think it will buy them time but it won't. Mariota will only hasten their exit they just don't realize it yet.

Gold.