Much is Made of all the Cap Space the Titans will have next year. Look at the Projected Depth Chart

BudsOilers

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember when we all thought he was going to be a legit stud and it turned out he was just facing Andre Dillard every day in practice? Fun times...

I think we just run it back with these guys until it pops, right?

Was kind of disappointed that Carthon didn't turn over the scouting group a bit more after last years draft, there is still a lot of guys left in that group that have been part of some horrendous draf

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

No , dumbass.  The Willis thing always gets brought up because of how stupid and off the mark it is.  Not even in hindsight on how horrible he turned out as a qb.  The guy almost didn’t go until round 4 and you got PIT trading UP and taking him in the top 10.

That's the thing. If you fancy yourself as a draft guru/scout and that was your opinion of Willis you're too stupid to be taken seriously. I don't mean this as an insult, simply a fact

11 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Depends on how much I've had to drink tomorrow lol. 

Nah, I don't really care that much. I think he has the talent and athleticism to be solid if unspectacular/mediocre. I've always thought that and besides the fact I believe it I'd really just like to see a game where the LT isn't killing the offense and getting our QB destroyed. 

Well one does have to remember that the same idiots that drafted gems like Wilson, Farley, Evans, etc. and traded for Daley drafted him....

11 hours ago, Jas said:

If he sucks, then they better play Skoronksi (hopefully) or Duncan the next game.  Simple as that.

You keep saying he sucked against the 49ers and Bucs.  I'm curious if you really re-watched both games and came to that conclusion or are basing it on PFF numbers?   I've re-watched both and wouldn't say he sucked at all.  He certainly wasn't all pro either.  He was way better in pass pro than Daley, Dillard, NPF, etc., even though one game was his first start as a rookie LT against SF and the other he had to switch from RG to LT during the game.  His absolute worst attribute is his penchant for false start penalties, which is a huge issue.

Agree with point one.  At this point, you have to keep trying to stop the bleeding.  IMO, Duncan will get the next chance.

He definitely allowed pressures and some sacks but did look OK on some plays.  But yeah he seems to be a penalty machine more so than Daley or Dillard so whatever marginal gains he may have in pass pro get negated by that somewhat as well as being an inferior run blocker compared to those two.

IMO people have always given Radunz some level of extra credit because he was a 2nd round pick and that he isn't Daley or Dillard.  I know last week in particular he played as badly as those other guys have been doing.  The bottom line is that he more like than not to be a solution at LT.

Edited by BudsOilers

52 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

That's the thing. If you fancy yourself as a draft guru/scout and that was your opinion of Willis you're too stupid to be taken seriously. I don't mean this as an insult, simply a fact

My opinion was that that was a terrible QB class but QBs are always at a premium.. that year actually proved it. Pickett wasn't worth a 1st either. 

17 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

I know last week in particular he played as badly as those other guys have been doing.  The bottom line is that he more like than not to be a solution at LT.

Be careful or OS and ILF will be on the way to tell you that you can't evaluate OL play

People had hoped Radunz would be the answer without any evidence that he would. As you correctly pointed out after the 49ers game, he actually sucked. I watched it again recently, Bosa moved off him after destroying him the first couple plays, likely because they wanted pressure on both ends

37 minutes ago, IrishTitansFan said:

Be careful or OS and ILF will be on the way to tell you that you can't evaluate OL play

People had hoped Radunz would be the answer without any evidence that he would. As you correctly pointed out after the 49ers game, he actually sucked. I watched it again recently, Bosa moved off him after destroying him the first couple plays, likely because they wanted pressure on both ends

Radunz wasn't good but is clearly better than Daley and Dullard which isn't saying much.  Wouldn't surprise me to see him go somewhere else and be average. 

19 hours ago, BudsOilers said:

Bad QB's are never at a premium.  It was an awful class and the Titans were dumb to trade multiple picks to move up for a guy who can't play. 

Young QBs for teams going into a draft are. That draft absolutely proved it. Every single QB from that draft stinks and got drafted way above where they should have. Legitimately the only good QBs from that draft is one drafted in the beginning of the 5th round and another drafted with the very last pick of the draft

Edited by titansfan

Radunz at least gets in the way of the pass rushers instead of just acting as a turn style. I think he’s the 3rd worst guy on the offensive line, or 3rd best depending on how you look at it. Hubbard sucks just as bad and Brewer is worse. With that said, I’d be fine giving Duncan a shot. I also think it’s malpractice if they don’t try bumping Radunz back to guard and then Skronk out to tackle. 

Edited by Thrill