Titans Shopping Derrick Henry, per Mike Silver

Jonboy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm going to ignore @OILERMAN's attempt to bring the thread on topic to share a story from this weekend. I went to see D&D: Honor Among Thieves with a buddy of mine.  It was a good movie, but

Samaje Perine would be a nice low-cost addition, while drafting a mid-round runningback.        

Posted Images

1 hour ago, pat said:

I'm going to ignore @OILERMAN's attempt to bring the thread on topic to share a story from this weekend.

I went to see D&D: Honor Among Thieves with a buddy of mine.  It was a good movie, but that's not the story.  Sitting next to me was this other dude.  Other dude is there with a date.  Before the movie starts, the theater is showing a bunch of different D&D related clips and commercials.  Other dude is making comments, like oh I had all those books etc.  Anyways the funny part is that half way through the movie, other dude moves over.  Apparently his date ditched him.

You left out the part where it made his date so wet she had to go home and change, but like a true dungeon master he had no time to SIMP over a girl.

1 hour ago, pat said:

I'm going to ignore @OILERMAN's attempt to bring the thread on topic to share a story from this weekend.

I went to see D&D: Honor Among Thieves with a buddy of mine.  It was a good movie, but that's not the story.  Sitting next to me was this other dude.  Other dude is there with a date.  Before the movie starts, the theater is showing a bunch of different D&D related clips and commercials.  Other dude is making comments, like oh I had all those books etc.  Anyways the funny part is that half way through the movie, other dude moves over.  Apparently his date ditched him.

Wrong type of girl! 

The vibe of the other dude was more John Malkovich then Henry Cavill.  I don't think the issue was D&D in general, or the movie, but it was funny.

This was a hipster theater, they bring you food and drinks to your seat, the crowd had a good vibe, and this lady was like nope.  Maybe she was counting on it to make sure the dude wasn't gonna follow her.

The only time I ever walked out of a movie was when Vanilla Ice came on screen in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 (1991).  It definitely seemed harsh.

2 minutes ago, pat said:

I made the mistake of going to see Basic Instinct (1992) with my mother.  That was awkward.

Visited some people in NC with a buddy who was looking to date one of the girls. The girls were very conservative / religious / prude-ish.

They decided to go see the movie Baseketball. Was very awkward.

34 minutes ago, Thumbtack said:

I watched some poor family mistakenly taken their young children to see Bruno, I think it only took them two minutes to realize their mistake.

They didn’t make it to the dick helicopter close up?

2 hours ago, pat said:

I made the mistake of going to see Basic Instinct (1992) with my mother.  That was awkward.

LOL, I love 90s Sharon Stone.  Plus there's the entire part where Gus goes non PC and starts bitching at the diner rather loudly.

4 minutes ago, BudsOilers said:

Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF

He probably thought it was a thriller.  Honestly, there aren't even that many sex scenes in it.  Plus one of my favorite parts is when they crack jokes at the beginning when Johnny Boz is found.