AussieTitanFan08

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was snooping on the BIlls board and saw this, brought a smile to my face:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

Bye, Buffalo.

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Just a gut feel, but I think the Titans play their best game of the year thus far.

I think that extra day and getting Dupree and Julio back will make a difference. Then you have Autry and Dupree starting instead of Bledsoe and Autry. Along with the possibility of getting Hooker back. 

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

Nashville fan support is pretty awful.  That's a legit point.  Perhaps Monday Night changes that but who knows.

Definitely not true. Stadium sucks balls. People come into town and go to games and a lot of people that live in Nashville are from other places -- so they go to the games when their "home team" comes to town. There's plenty of support for the team, they just don't express it by going to that shitty stadium experience. 

34 minutes ago, Number9 said:

OS is an idiot. IM him. ?  I wouldn’t waste that much cyberspace’. I think you need to find another hero. 

I’m done. He keeps that razor mouth off regular posters, I will leave his copy/paste/rephrase butt alone.  

It's cute that you continue to get your face smashed in and think you are somehow fighting the good fight. Again, laughing stock is too kind to describe you. 

The Bills are riding on a big high after the KC win.  If the Titans punch them in the mouth early, it’s possible to get the upset.  But we have to put together our best game. Offense and Defense. 

We need Simmons, Dupree?, a LB, Byard and a CB to play big boy NFL football.  Tannehill has to hit what they give up. Keep the score tied or have the lead at halftime. No standing there three seconds and being unaware of where the rush is coming from. AJB and JJ can’t drop passes. That’s pee wee football. 

The line has to block and the OC needs to put them in position to succeed. You know who needs help, help him.  Have some hot reads that work. Surprise the Bills with plays that aren’t on film. 

It’s showtime.  Everybody needs to show up.  

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

It's cute that you continue to get your face smashed in and think you are somehow fighting the good fight. Again, laughing stock is too kind to describe you. 

You need professional help.  Quit worrying about me. I’m not your problem.  Your problem is in the mirror. 

2 minutes ago, Number9 said:

You need professional help.  Quit worrying about me. I’m not your problem.  Your problem is in the mirror. 

Nah I'm good. Would rather be an asshole than a moron which is how you are viewed around here. I've told you before not to punch above your weight class. A lesson you should take to heart.

9 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Definitely not true. Stadium sucks balls. People come into town and go to games and a lot of people that live in Nashville are from other places -- so they go to the games when their "home team" comes to town. There's plenty of support for the team, they just don't express it by going to that shitty stadium experience. 

If there was truly good support, the stadium would not fill up with the road team's fans on a consistent basis.

6 hours ago, Jas said:

Watch the slow motion on the video you posted starting around :43.  His right foot touched first then his left.  That's two feet down.  The hit happens almost simultaneously with his right foot taking the third step, which was the football move.  I can see why the went with the call on the field.

If you slow it down enough, it's always a catch,possesion and move; as much as I hate to agree with OS?, I think we caught a break. My understanding is the booth always watches in full speed as well as the slow mo replays. We may have lucked out for once that we were a small market early game that fewer are wactching where plays don't get reviewed to the same extent as prime time, big national games.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic