Mainstream national political media is right wing

luvyablue256

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ivanka and Jared are even worse. Put in the WH after failed security clearances, made millions while working in the WH, Ivanka getting trade marks from China,  the 2 bill Saudi bail out. His kids were

Trump and the GOP already spent the money, genius. The debt ceiling is about paying for the trillions in debt they already racked up…

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, oldschool said:

The media is still angry about Afghanistan...

They're really angry their Trump gravy train came a stop. 

Trump was a ratings & profit bonanza for all political media. The owners don't want tax hikes AND lost viewership from a calm, boring administration. That's why they overreacted to the withdrawal 

10 hours ago, luvyablue256 said:

They're really angry their Trump gravy train came a stop. 

Trump was a ratings & profit bonanza for all political media. The owners don't want tax hikes AND lost viewership from a calm, boring administration. That's why they overreacted to the withdrawal 

They elected him.  Reported about him every day he was in there.  He played them like a fiddle.

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

The vast majority of the media are college educated people from coastal states. The vast majority of the media voted for Biden.

I don't think it's accurate to call them right wing.

I had to ask.  You can't say they voted for one or the other.  Just like I bet people who listen to FOX were really surprised when they found out all their top speaking heads on the air had been vaccinated.  The pub elite news anchors who keep the masses angry and misinformed all have the vaccine.  That still doesn't stop them telling the low wage workers straight out lies about a vaccine that is saving lives.  100M Americans being misinformed on the regular.

26 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I had to ask.  You can't say they voted for one or the other.  Just like I bet people who listen to FOX were really surprised when they found out all their top speaking heads on the air had been vaccinated.  The pub elite news anchors who keep the masses angry and misinformed all have the vaccine.  That still doesn't stop them telling the low wage workers straight out lies about a vaccine that is saving lives.  100M Americans being misinformed on the regular.

You show your stupidity. Nobody said don't get the vaccine. They said you have the right to make your own choice. But you are a liberal idiot that can't think for herself.

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

You show your stupidity. Nobody said don't get the vaccine. They said you have the right to make your own choice. But you are a liberal idiot that can't think for herself.

It is your dumb fuck side that discourages getting the vaccine. Man up and deal with it.