SleepingTitan

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re so cool.

No, I don't respect your decision to prolong this pandemic, endanger others and add to the queue of people who may overrun our hospital systems.   It's simply not a reasonable request. It's

Found Bongos burner!

Posted Images

On 9/1/2021 at 9:04 PM, titanruss said:

Wentz is Mariota that was surrounded by better talent and coaching early in his career. .. well except that his teammates hated him.

He lost that coaching and continued to get injured and his confidence is shot.

If he get his confidence back and they protect him and run concepts he's good at and have a solid run game, then he could be productive again. But more often than not these reclaimations dont work.

Really a bad analogy. Closer to Sam Bradford. There's no doubt that Wince has talent, but he lacks leadership and durability.

1 hour ago, SleepingTitan said:

Really a bad analogy. Closer to Sam Bradford. There's no doubt that Wince has talent, but he lacks leadership and durability.

Uh...that's Mariota to a T. 

the mariota hate is hyperbolic here. Wentzs backup outplayed him and won a super bowl and looked really damn good doing it. that backup everyone agrees sucks. 

Wentz was in a better system with better surrounding talent and coaching and cohesiveness ... but they are extremely comparable still. Should tell you something about wentz 

Edited by titanruss

LOL.  Foles didn't outplay Wentz in 2017.  Wentz was the in the running for the NFL MVP award when he tore his ACL in week 14.....

Now Foles did have some Joe Flacco/Eli Manning set of games in the NFCC and SB but he was pedestrian in the other games he started that year leading up to that. 

As for Wentz/Mariota, both are way too injury prone weirdos but talent wise, Wentz is better.  Indy sure thought so as Mariota would have been far cheaper to acquire in terms of salary and trade compensation.

2 hours ago, titanruss said:

Uh...that's Mariota to a T. 

the mariota hate is hyperbolic here. Wentzs backup outplayed him and won a super bowl and looked really damn good doing it. that backup everyone agrees sucks. 

Wentz was in a better system with better surrounding talent and coaching and cohesiveness ... but they are extremely comparable still. Should tell you something about wentz 

Mariota does not have Wince's talent. He doesn't process reads nor have the accuracy or arm strength. Not a good comparison. 

Mariota is closer to Jake Locker than Wince, as much as I hate to say it. 

4 hours ago, ctm said:

My neighbor who was unvaccinated that I tried to talk into getting the shot that I posted about earlier is now deceased.

Like it's hard to think the Germans drank the Nazis Kool aid as the Holocaust killed millions, but this is crazy in its own way bc it's killing yourselves!

1 hour ago, BudsOilers said:

LOL.  Foles didn't outplay Wentz in 2017.  Wentz was the in the running for the NFL MVP award when he tore his ACL in week 14.....

Now Foles did have some Joe Flacco/Eli Manning set of games in the NFCC and SB but he was pedestrian in the other games he started that year leading up to that. 

As for Wentz/Mariota, both are way too injury prone weirdos but talent wise, Wentz is better.  Indy sure thought so as Mariota would have been far cheaper to acquire in terms of salary and trade compensation.

Wentz is more talented basically by default, almost any pocket passer is better than most any  RPO quarterback. He's better than Mariota but he's not super talented.

6 hours ago, japan said:

This guy will swallow anything the Colts provide...

No it’s simply my stance on the vaccine as well. My position is if you want to get the vaccine, do it. But also respect my decision not to. It’s a personal decision and when it gets to a point where they are trying to force people to get the vaccine it’s wrong on so many levels. 

2 hours ago, sunworshipper said:

Learn more about it?  What's he planning on doing, going to medical school and study epidemiology?

It actually seems some people believe the vacc's are going to kill people in the near future, or are worried about that. It's code for 'waiting for that to see if it happens'.

9 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

No it’s simply my stance on the vaccine as well. My position is if you want to get the vaccine, do it. But also respect my decision not to. It’s a personal decision and when it gets to a point where they are trying to force people to get the vaccine it’s wrong on so many levels. 

What’s your stance on drunk driving? Do you respect people’s decision to do it? It seems like a personal decision and this law bullshit has gotten to the point where people are forced not to drink and drive.

6 minutes ago, TheBukafax said:

What’s your stance on drunk driving? Do you respect people’s decision to do it? It seems like a personal decision and this law bullshit has gotten to the point where people are forced not to drink and drive.

Nobody knows the possible side effects it can have longterm yet. But you go ahead and follow what the media and government want. And comparing not electing to be forced into the vaccine right now with drunk driving is idiotic of you. 

Edited by BProland85