2021 NFL Free Agency: Rumor Mill

titanskick8851

• Replies 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Speaking of WR though, I am starting to wonder what the Titans are looking to do there.   I know I joked about Juju, but I honestly think they are probably interested at the right price. I 

On radio today Jim Wyatt absolutely rubbished this story he said Westbrook-Ikhine is closer to WR 5 or 6 and fighting for his roster spot than he is being WR2.   Wyatt also said he expected

Davis has been awesome for over 20 games now. its not a small sample size at all.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, japan said:

I'll be surprised if we go WR in the first.  I could see it if Robinson get's stuck without a CB or a trade down partner.

At 22, I think you are relegated to BPA and need.  Could be a WR, CB, edge. 

7 minutes ago, tgo said:

RG was a question mark last year? No it wasn't, Nate Davis was playing at a borderline pro bowl level and is line for a big extension. 

Obviously he could draft a RT high again though. 

1 minute ago, oldschool said:

@SleepingTitan not sure why you are laughing. @tgo is spot on. Davis was lights out last year and is already one of the better RGs in the NFL. 

15C8B340-D107-4512-B0F7-89CE0927064A.gif

6 minutes ago, oldschool said:

@SleepingTitan not sure why you are laughing. @tgo is spot on. Davis was lights out last year and is already one of the better RGs in the NFL. 

Calling him a borderline pro bowler is a little aggressive. He improved tremendously, but it was a small sample size. Saying he's one of the better RGs -- wayy too aggressive. 

2 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Davis has been awesome for over 20 games now. its not a small sample size at all.

And that's 66% of his games. We're talking about a guy going into his 3rd year as a high pick RG. Don't forget people said the same shit about other players like Adoree. 

6 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

And that's 66% of his games. We're talking about a guy going into his 3rd year as a high pick RG. Don't forget people said the same shit about other players like Adoree. 

Give it up. You've kinda been outlandish here recently. 

Edited by headhunter

20 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

Calling him a borderline pro bowler is a little aggressive. He improved tremendously, but it was a small sample size. Saying he's one of the better RGs -- wayy too aggressive. 

I don't think it's too aggressive but even if it were the point is he played well enough that replacing him is no where near a priority.

45 minutes ago, tgo said:

Obviously he could draft a RT high again though. 

I think it's less likely for OT in one since the Colts will pick before us and they will likelytake the best available OT before us, decreasing the chance of someone falling to us.

I wouldn't totally rule out EDGE either but Farley falling to 22 seems pretty realistic now.

• Jonboy unpinned this topic