Jonboy

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

????????????????????????????????

We can't ban @EagleEye.  He has dedicated his life to standing up for a QB who can't stand up on his own because he spends so much time on IR.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I mean it isn’t some life threatening injury or anything. The guy has made over 40 million in his career. Why would I ever feel bad for that guy. 

People love the guy. If you are a good person and work hard... people will care about you. He obviously has something he wants to do in the league... so people will cheer for that.

If you say this is the ONLY reason he's not starting... then yeah, that's different.

Just now, titanruss said:

People love the guy. If you are a good person and work hard... people will care about you. He obviously has something he wants to do in the league... so people will cheer for that.

If you say this is the ONLY reason he's not starting... then yeah, that's different.

I get that, but there a lot more things in the world I feel bad about then a mediocre (I’m being nice here) QB who is richer than 99.9% of the world. I’m not being a dick here. 

On 5/29/2019 at 4:47 PM, OILERMAN said:

What are the odds Mariota is on PEDs? Absolutely has to stay healthy, put on 13 lbs of mostly muscle in just a few months. 

We're talking about potentially 10s of millions on the line. 

If there was ever a scenario for an NFL player to get on PEDs Mariota is that case

It's common for a PED user to see his body break down........LOL.  Maybe he'll have permanent organ failure. One can hope!