Run the Damn Ball

tgo

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tannehill gonna throw 40 passes in this game now, ?

Yes, quake in your boots everyone!    Wax that Lombardi down for them Chiefs!   Like last week, the Titans have zero chance of winning. 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Maker84 said:

Exactly, Chiefs will put 8 in the box and take Henry away. Time for Tannehill to step up and win a game for us

This hasn't proven to work so why would you believe it now? I'm asking seriously. Is it because you feel that a team is due to make it work? 

40 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Setting the Chiefs up for this surprise aerial attack. 

I agree, that would be the smart way to play it.  Use the passing game to get the chunk/huge yardage plays and then use Henry to grind it out.

Ravens put 8 in the box a lot and it didn't work. I wouldn't be surprised if we use a lot of PA early either. Tannehill's been given very little respect in the media despite being the highest rated passer in the league. AJ Brown has been quiet the past few games. I think he's due for a big game.

17 minutes ago, earlers said:

This hasn't proven to work so why would you believe it now? I'm asking seriously. Is it because you feel that a team is due to make it work? 

Yes I believe a team is due. Somebody will stop him. Everyone keeps doubting the chiefs can stop him while ultimately thinking well stop the chiefs passing attack. 

43 minutes ago, Stan said:

Yes I believe a team is due. Somebody will stop him. Everyone keeps doubting the chiefs can stop him while ultimately thinking well stop the chiefs passing attack. 

If anyone is going to stop him, it isn't going to be one of the worst run defenses in the league. 

1 minute ago, tgo said:

If anyone is going to stop him, it isn't going to be one of the worst run defenses in the league. 

Playoffs are a different animal. Just ask the Colts terrible defense that became juggernauts in the playoffs. One game can make or break anybody. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Playoffs are a different animal. Just ask the Colts terrible defense that became juggernauts in the playoffs. One game can make or break anybody. 

That's b/c they got Bob Sanders back for the playoffs that year.

Edited by reo

3 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

The way to take Henry out as a huge factor is to get a massive lead on the Titans.  I think the last team to legitimately contain him was Denver......We know why

I don’t know. Mariota was no threat and couldn’t complete a pass to save his life. A rematch of that game with Tannehill starting likely goes very differently.