Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Run the Damn Ball

It's hilarious Chief fans think this is an automatic win for them, and the Chiefs are going to blow us out like the Texans.  Mahomes is going to make his plays, but it's going to be cold on the sidelines as Henry is opposing his will on that defense.  I just can't see the Chiefs being consistent on offense in this weather.

5 minutes ago, Tomachek said:

It's hilarious Chief fans think this is an automatic win for them, and the Chiefs are going to blow us out like the Texans.  Mahomes is going to make his plays, but it's going to be cold on the sidelines as Henry is opposing his will on that defense.  I just can't see the Chiefs being consistent on offense in this weather.

He had like 350 yards passing in the snow. Come on man, this offense is scary and rightfully so. 

I think Henry has all the focus on him I think to much media hype that the chiefs will find a way to contain him. I still stand by it I believe this game will be on Tannehill. It’s playing out way to easy for them not to sell out to stopHenry. The chiefs will run blitz fill gaps and try their best I just hope we aren’t hard heads and try to run into it and Tannehill changes up the calls at the line, just a gut feeling we’re going to need more from the passing game. 

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

Yes, quake in your boots everyone! 

Wax that Lombardi down for them Chiefs!

Like last week, the Titans have zero chance of winning. 

I’m saying people act like cold weather will affect them. Being cold doesn’t really matter. 

5 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Tannehill gonna throw 40 passes in this game now, 🤣

That'd be hilarious. I'd love it if Tannehill threw for 350+ Sunday in a win.

10 minutes ago, Stan said:

He had like 350 yards passing in the snow. Come on man, this offense is scary and rightfully so. 

Look at the team he played in the snow.  They played the Bronco's who only rushed 15 times, and passed 40 times with Drew Lock.  They won the TOP 33 to 26.

The difference is we are going to sustain drive and eat up clock with Derrick Henry, they are going to spend a lot of time on the sidelines in the cold.  If you don't think that's going to affect their offense, then you clearly don't know football.

Edited by Tomachek

1 minute ago, tgo said:

It matters when it comes to defenders not wanting to tackle Derrick Henry. 

Or little receivers getting hit hard...

17 minutes ago, tgo said:

It matters when it comes to defenders not wanting to tackle Derrick Henry. 

15 minutes ago, BudAdams said:

Or little receivers getting hit hard...

Or calf and hamstring injuries acting up.

53 minutes ago, Stan said:

I think Henry has all the focus on him I think to much media hype that the chiefs will find a way to contain him. I still stand by it I believe this game will be on Tannehill. It’s playing out way to easy for them not to sell out to stopHenry. The chiefs will run blitz fill gaps and try their best I just hope we aren’t hard heads and try to run into it and Tannehill changes up the calls at the line, just a gut feeling we’re going to need more from the passing game. 

I don't think so and i don't say that out of arrogance but I certainly thought the Pats and Ravens were going to find ways to limit that run game. I just can't envision the Chiefs doing it especially after hearing Romo during the last game state, "If the Titans can get the ball back they can really just run it down their throat. They can't stop them."

58 minutes ago, Stan said:

Exactly, Chiefs will put 8 in the box and take Henry away. Time for Tannehill to step up and win a game for us