• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mariota/Lewis for Rosen/Drake.

Please be us!

After seeing Lewis catch that 3 yard pass Titans should have upped the offer

I think Drake would be a much better fit than Lewis.   I haven't given him much thought in the past couple years....but in the 2016 draft,  I actually preferred Drake over Henry as the more versatile, well-rounded player.

I'm sure Henry and Bama fans everywhere would love to see the two of them reunited.

42 minutes ago, tgo said:

Not a great source, but seems somewhat credible. 

I had thought we may be one of the teams interested with how poorly Lewis has faired so far. 

I thought they were going to draft a back this year, they met with a lot of them & there were a bunch of quick, shifty types that we can really use. I think they just had needs they had to fill & later on it was clear that Hooker & Long were priorities. 

Drake is a talented RB. Hes had some big games in the year or before this but they're just so bad now. 

48 minutes ago, big2033 said:

I can see this because they seem done with Dion Lewis as a change of pace.

Hes a huge upgrade over Lewis. He's an upgrade over a few starters IMO. As a runner I mean. Do you know if he's a good receiver? We could use a shifty back who can make some plays in e passing game.

2 minutes ago, Face said:

Hes a huge upgrade over Lewis. He's an upgrade over a few starters IMO. As a runner I mean. Do you know if he's a good receiver? We could use a shifty back who can make some plays in e passing game.

Yes, Kenyan Drake is a good receiving back.