OFFICIAL Biden thread, since it looks like he's getting in

Legaltitan

1 minute ago, ctm said:

From yesterday's rose garden speech:

First, we are entering the riots and lawlessness that has spread throughout our country. We will end it now. Today, I have strongly recommended to every governor to deploy the National Guard in sufficient numbers that we dominate the streets. Mayors and governors, both established and overwhelming law enforcement presence until the violence has been quelled. If the city or state refuses to take the actions that are necessary to defend the life and property of their residence, then I will deploy the United States military and quickly solve the problem for them.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/read-president-trumps-rose-garden-speech-on-protests/ar-BB14TDJ3

So, if there is violence somewhere tonight, is Trump actually going to send in the military, or is this just talk?

He should if the weak mayors and governors wont defend their own cities.

Do you think the rioters and looters should just run free 'to protest'?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You would think he could express all of his shitty thoughts and responses in a more concise manner.

They also didn't have 3.5 years worth of the train wreck known as the Trump presidency staring them in the face in 2016.

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

He should if the weak mayors and governors wont defend their own cities.

Do you think the rioters and looters should just run free 'to protest'?

No, I don't think they should run free.  But militarizing our cities is taking this to a whole new level.

We'll see what he does or if this was just talk.  He's now promised to take responsibility.

Historic speech by Biden in Philadelphia this morning. Hope everyone gets a chance to see it, was carried live on all the networks. 

Edited by tgo

4 minutes ago, tgo said:

Historic speech by Biden in Philadelphia this morning. Hope everyone gets a chance to see it, was carried live on all the networks. 

I wouldn't say historic, but it was very good.

Just now, ctm said:

I wouldn't say historic, but it was very good.

Well I just meant given the historic moment. I wouldn't say it was one of the best speeches ever or anything either, but it rose to the occasion anyway. 

Edited by tgo

Unless something changes, I think Biden will win some shocking states.  I will not be shocked if Texas goes for Biden.   There have to be some smart religious types who will see Trump for what he is:  An immoral, New York playboy, sleazebag who is claiming ownership of their religion - come'on man take your religion seriously and slap him down.