Tom Brady likes kissing men and little boys... not that there’s anything wrong with that.

titanruss

12 hours ago, klaatu- said:

You are a insecure homophobe if you don't kiss men on the lips. Slip your son some tongue unless you're a toxic masculinist. It's the current year ffs.

Any male who subscribes to this bullshit "toxic masculinity" feminazi propaganda should have their balls snipped. You should not be allowed to carry your genes to the next generation.

Although, if you do subscribe chances are you've already been snipped.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

We have plenty on this board that act, talk and write like they have been castrated.  We know Jamal is gay as crap.  Oman is more of a closet gay perverted mailman looking for little boys on his route.  It is also obvious by some of the libtard comments on here there are some who were the product of incest and inbreeding.  Then you have someon like Reo who brags about his engineering degrees but really believes the earth is going to end in 12 year (by the way even the worst estimates say we might warm ONE WHOLE DEGREE in the next 20 years).

But yea, thinking that it is OK to be kissing other men or little boys, even if they are yours, is damn weird. 

And you walk around here acting as if you’re some sort of saint. It’s kinda funny. 

Get the stick out of your ass. 

2 hours ago, Soxcat said:

We have plenty on this board that act, talk and write like they have been castrated.  We know Jamal is gay as crap.  Oman is more of a closet gay perverted mailman looking for little boys on his route.  It is also obvious by some of the libtard comments on here there are some who were the product of incest and inbreeding.  Then you have someon like Reo who brags about his engineering degrees but really believes the earth is going to end in 12 year (by the way even the worst estimates say we might warm ONE WHOLE DEGREE in the next 20 years).

But yea, thinking that it is OK to be kissing other men or little boys, even if they are yours, is damn weird. 

One whole degree is much more devastating than your dumb scientifically illiterate ass realizes. Read an actual book besides your fairy tale bullshit bible.

1 hour ago, nine said:

This reminds me of this one time...I had just finished having butt sex with some random homeless guy behind a dumpster....and as he’s pulling his pants up, he turns around and tries to kiss me on the mouth!

Freaking homo!

I'm still pissed about that!

On 2/14/2019 at 9:30 AM, Soxcat said:

And there is no Italian in his ancestry......   so gay?  I'm still trying to find what countries have cultural habits of two men kissing on the lips.  The best I can find using google is people who are Patriots or Patriot fans. 

America?

On 2/14/2019 at 11:59 AM, Denali said:

There is a rumor that Aaron Rodgers is gay, and now all this gay stuff regarding Tom Brady.

Maybe the secret to being a great NFL QB is that you need to be gay?

Makes you wonder ...

Would somebody please go and fuck Mariota.