Potential Offensive Coordinators to Replace LaFleur

Jonboy

5 minutes ago, tgo said:

Eh, I’d lean toward him over sportsmockery.com. 

But nothing wrong with @enigma posting the link either - its best we have all relevant information. 

If today comes and goes with no announcement, you have to take PK’s reporting on this subject with a grain of salt at that point anyway. 

Sadly for fans, given the Titan's secrecy regarding this hire...all we have are these "less than ideal" sources... 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, @tgo...it's your time!  

Fucking hire Kubiak.   Here’s my new list:    1. Kubiak 2. Kubiak 3. Kubiak 4. Kubiak 5. Kubiak

Posted Images

1 hour ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Even if it’s announced it’s Arthur Smith, I’ll be content with giving him a shot. 

This is the problem, fans want a big name and a presser that will have the media grading it an A+. It's the reason the Mularkey hire was despised. 

10 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

This is the problem, fans want a big name and a presser that will have the media grading it an A+. It's the reason the Mularkey hire was despised. 

Yep. 

My biggest problem at the moment is that I’m worried it WON’T be Arthur Smith in the end hah. 

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

True.  They are also pissed because the team is much better at keeping things in-house as opposed to prior regimes.  

The idea that it would get intense media coverage is laughable anyhow.

When it comes to my personal hopes,

I’d be psyched by Carmichael Jr (Unlikely) or Dan Campbell or Shane Waldron. And I’d be happy with Smith. 

Otherwise it’ll just be meh. 

Edited by tgo

3 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’d by psyched by Carmichael Jr (Unlikely) or Dan Campbell or Shane Waldron. And I’d be happy with Smith. 

scine may hang himself if it's that meathead Campbell...

Personally,  I will feel neither excitement nor disappointment when the hire is announced. Every candidate has the potential to be a revolutionary genius or an utter and complete failure...but he’ll most likely end up somewhere in between. 

Once the hire is made, fans and media will spend the next several months attempting to connect the dots and fill in the blanks..but in truth, nobody will know anything or have the slightest inkling as to his ability until the 2019 season begins. 

Of course, ignorance won’t prevent  anyone from forming an opinion.  Some will love the hire;  others will hate it.   At this point, every opinion carries the  same weight and all have the exact same value:  absolutely zero.

Rather than getting passionately worked up over preconceived notions with literally no foundation whatsoever, I’ll hold off on forming an opinion or any expectations until there’s some indication as to the new OC’s ability.  

I simply find this approach to be easier and there’s far less chance of making myself look like an idiot.

5 minutes ago, tgo said:

I’d by psyched by Carmichael Jr (Unlikely) or Dan Campbell or Shane Waldron. And I’d be happy with Smith. 

I figured it'll be someone like Sean Ryan, Joe Lombardi, Chad O'Shea or my left field pick for OC in Josh McDaniels

1 minute ago, SuperFreak90 said:

I figured it'll be someone like Sean Ryan, Joe Lombardi, Chad O'Shea or my left field pick for OC in Josh McDaniels

I think O’Shea is great, I just think he’d deviate too heavily from the current offense for it to work well in year one.