• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No you aren't Kyle, you'll flip back and forth several more times 

Donald Trump has a TR account?

NEWSFLASH!!! YOU SHOULD BE OFFICIALLY DONE WITH A FEMALE OWNER WHO INHERITED A FOOTBALL TEAM THAT UPGRADED INTO PRETTY UNIFORMS AND A FIRST YEAR DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR AND 30 YEAR OLD KID CALLING THE P

Posted Images

23 hours ago, big2033 said:

LOL they managed him because of the gameplan? Either he's doing it or they're doing it. Either way, he's not aggressive enough to make coaches want to go with a gameplan besides being conservative. 

We were definitely conservative against Phi, Dal, and NE, the best teams on our schedule. 

It's really hard for a QB to surpass his weaponry. Deshawn Watson has the best WR in football. Mahomes has/had K. Hunt, T. Hill and T. Kelce. Even Jameis Winston has had Mike Evans, Desean Jackson and Cameron Brate. Russell Wilson is not that young anymore, but he is a genius on the field with unheralded weapons around him; they even got rid of Golden Tate. Goff has weapons galore.

Marcus lost his top two receivers this year in Rishard Matthews and Delanie Walker. Corey Davis is an up-and-comer. The season started with a totally ineffective offensive game plan and a staff that seemed over-matched who now, finally, seems to have grown into the job a bit better. We also spent the first half-season talking about all the dropped passes. That seems now a bygone era.

All the vindictiveness against Mariota seems out of place. His injuries have been freaky. No doubt his career hangs in the balance if the plague of injuries continue. I don't see how the TItans don't do the fifth year... unless Gabbert pulls a Foles and takes the team to unexpected heights in the playoffs.... IF WE BEAT THE DOLTS.

11 minutes ago, StephenIsLegend said:

Why don’t you guys just say “fuck the bet” and both leave? 

That would be way way more beneficial to the board. 

Eat a dick 

I’ve posted here like three times he last two years, but obviously I be living in yalls Head rent free 

6 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

We were definitely conservative against Phi, Dal, and NE, the best teams on our schedule. 

We needed to come back versus Philly. I would not consider ourselves "aggressive" versus Dallas and New England.

Versus Dallas, Lewis led the team in receiving yards and rushing yards.

Threw it only 24 times versus New England.

We have moments, but we haven't had an aggressive passing attack all year.

8 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

PHI and NE very tough this year!!!

Our final SOS was very identical to last years.

Ppl wanted to say Mularkey won 9 games with a much easier schedule. 

False. 

If we lose this week, Mularkey won as many games with less talent and the same schedule difficulty.

The SOS was .434 last year, the lowest in the AFC. This year it's .507 the 6th highest in the AFC. You really are a retard

5 hours ago, big2033 said:

We needed to come back versus Philly. I would not consider ourselves "aggressive" versus Dallas and New England.

Versus Dallas, Lewis led the team in receiving yards and rushing yards.

Threw it only 24 times versus New England.

We have moments, but we haven't had an aggressive passing attack all year.

Yeah but we greatly reduced/ stopped throwing it midway into the third against NE. 

It was the game where mariota looked perfect until he stiff armed a guy when running out of bounds and every pass after looked terrible. 

We didn’t need to keep throwing, we were blowing them out but the gameplan was pretty aggressive that day.