Kavanaugh

9 Nines

8 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

How do you know that President Trump is not the man chosen by God to save this country?

You shall have no other gods before Me.

Do you really think Trump is Christ-like?  I mean, seriously?  How have you distorted your mind like this?  This begs the question, are you Christ-like? It doesn't seem so, in any way.  

The destruction of Christianity in politics is happening before our eyes.  Of course, they'll claim they never supported Trump just like they never supported Bush.  

Just another example of the Christian Right?  Yeah, it seems so.  The most damaging thing to Christianity is the Christian Right. 

You don't get it, because you're fucked up.  Donald Trump, the Christian leader.  How contorted does one's mind have to be?  

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh Jake please stop talking about stuff you don't understand it makes me cringe. I really can't bear to see someone embarrass themselves like this. 

When the Republican Party sends its people, they’re not sending the best.   They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems to Washington.  

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

How does someone say I'm agnostic.  Firm believer here.  I believe in God, Jesus his Son and that liberals are bat shit crazy.  If someone doesn't believe in demon possession just try and explain what the hell is wrong with Adam Shit? Or why those Islamic assholes in congress are so anti Jew?  Or why a country the size of New Jersey is the focus of billions of people and there are those who wake up every day with the goal to exterminate them.  Hmmmm, that really makes sense doesn't it.  Or how about the ridiculous hate these libtards really have.  Literally the most hateful people outside of Muslims.  Oh, if there is no evil and a devil then why are Muslims and liberals on the same side?  One loves gays, transgender and all kinds of weird perversion + abortion and the Muslims think gays should be killed and women are worthless trash.  Only demonic deception and hate can bring together those two. 

Look, I can understand why Oman feels like he does.....not.  Country sounding guy from Texas who sounds and acts like a total libtard.  Atheist who doesn't give a shit how others feel.  All this coming from a guy who totes around mail for a living.  There should be some kind of IQ limitation to post here.  Maybe 75?  Not sure if a mailman can meet that.  Would eliminate a good part of the audience.    

?

16 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Does that bring you pleasure?  Ripping someone's religion and beliefs?  Is that something you get off on?  Does it make you feel better?  Superior?  See, that is exactly what I'm talking about.  Liberals are hateful shits.  They are too fing dumb to even realize what low life scum they really are.  You are no better than some Islamic extremist.  Duh.  

Just gonna leave this here.

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

Liberals are hateful shits.  

1 hour ago, Soxcat said:

How does someone say I'm agnostic.  Firm believer here.  I believe in God, Jesus his Son and that liberals are bat shit crazy.  If someone doesn't believe in demon possession just try and explain what the hell is wrong with Adam Shit? Or why those Islamic assholes in congress are so anti Jew?  Or why a country the size of New Jersey is the focus of billions of people and there are those who wake up every day with the goal to exterminate them.  Hmmmm, that really makes sense doesn't it.  Or how about the ridiculous hate these libtards really have.  Literally the most hateful people outside of Muslims.  Oh, if there is no evil and a devil then why are Muslims and liberals on the same side?  One loves gays, transgender and all kinds of weird perversion + abortion and the Muslims think gays should be killed and women are worthless trash.  Only demonic deception and hate can bring together those two. 

Look, I can understand why Oman feels like he does.....not.  Country sounding guy from Texas who sounds and acts like a total libtard.  Atheist who doesn't give a shit how others feel.  All this coming from a guy who totes around mail for a living.  There should be some kind of IQ limitation to post here.  Maybe 75?  Not sure if a mailman can meet that.  Would eliminate a good part of the audience.    

Once again, Sox, when you are pointing your finger at someone else, three are pointing back at you.  

1 minute ago, Soxcat said:

Yep calling out hateful asshats is a reason to call me hateful.  Another lie from the pit of hell.  Accuse others of what you do.  Sorry that I'm tired of tards talking down to me and others about our religious beliefs.  People that I see are godless people with no hope or conscience.   

You are one of the most hateful people in the political forum, Christian.  You really should self reflect.  

18 hours ago, TennesseeTuxedo said:

How do you know that President Trump is not the man chosen by God to save this country?

Because god is a man made concept used to explain what we don't know yet and to keep poor people in line.

Edited by WG53

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Don't look now, but this dude found a way to defend a very hate filled religion that inspires terrorism just to say "gotcha".

#LiberalLogic never fails to amaze. 

No shithead, I found a way to point out hypocrisy.  I'm a Christian and don't give two shits about Islam but I'm not about to point and make judgments.  Religious arrogance is not a teaching of Jesus.

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, Bink said:

Seeing him blatantly lie on the stand was enough for me. All the bullshit he made up about his little frat boy sayings were the lies of a middle school kid caught misbehaving by his mother. 

"Gangbang is just slang for a drinking game"

"Dutch Rudder was the nickname of our paddle boat"

"Greek Kiss was a thing we learned in social studies"

"When we said we wanted to Eiffel Tower Sharron, we meant we wanted to take her to Paris...She's a great gal"

"Wizard Sleeve Wendy was just her nickname because she liked Magic The Gathering"

Edited by TitansFan777

• 9 Nines changed the title to Kavanaugh