Jalen Ramsey has some things to say...

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

I got it from when I had to explain to you how Robiskie, the OC had nothing to do with Dodd's (an OLB) development. You seem to have a language barrier issue which is perfectly fine and not to be made fun of (IMO) but you also clearly have no idea how any of this football stuff works. 

If a very bad, lousy coaching has nothing to do with a low player's performance, it's clear that many are clueless where a SB winnigless team comes from.

And it may sound a damn bit trolling to say that.JUST BY BEING REALISTIC? Not acting like a blindfolded fan? FEW posters really apport. A great majority apports squat.

I had been watching football for 42 years, is this the regular season, no. Is it my fault that then many of you decide to act like "momma hen" out of the nowhere, no. many of you THINK you all talk about relevent, REALISTIC stuff? 80% of the board think is better to act like a clown or just lean in criticize over and over again.  That apports NOTHING to any board. But since they have "X" number of post like or based on that, then they think they are the law?

I had only seen that behaviour in gamer, no-life kids as well.
And again what you posted of what I had posted, proves my point. Just judging without being based at all. That's fucking WORSE!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Who are the quarterbacks, in your opinion, who don't suck?**** Aaron Rodgers** does not. Tom Brady** doesn't. I gotta think now, about all the teams... I think Marcus Mariota** is a great quarterba

I wonder what he thinks about Henry

It's a carefully crafted message.    He can't praise the Titans too much since he plays for a division rival, but he also plans to sign with the Titans when his current contract is up, plus

Posted Images

6 hours ago, TitanicoNFLriotFAN said:

If a very bad, lousy coaching has nothing to do with a low player's performance, it's clear that many are clueless where a SB winnigless team comes from.

And it may sound a damn bit trolling to say that.JUST BY BEING REALISTIC? Not acting like a blindfolded fan? FEW posters really apport. A great majority apports squat.

I had been watching football for 42 years, is this the regular season, no. Is it my fault that then many of you decide to act like "momma hen" out of the nowhere, no. many of you THINK you all talk about relevent, REALISTIC stuff? 80% of the board think is better to act like a clown or just lean in criticize over and over again.  That apports NOTHING to any board. But since they have "X" number of post like or based on that, then they think they are the law?

I had only seen that behaviour in gamer, no-life kids as well.
And again what you posted of what I had posted, proves my point. Just judging without being based at all. That's fucking WORSE!

I'd respond but I'm not sure which exact dialect of tard you speak or understand. Good luck in life, seriously. 

11 hours ago, oldschool said:

The knucklehead in this scenario is clearly you. Do you even follow the current team or are just hear to suck the rocks off McNair and George?

Says you? the one using an O like the size of your ass?

Showing your ignorance is making my day. You're like the universe, constantly expanding. So keep going on. 

Can't wait for the regular season to start, to show you how the long time fans rule every noob like you.

Edited by TitanicoNFLriotFAN