kyle021

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will throw up if Corey Davis isn't a Titan by tomorrow. 

Forrest Lamp at #18.  I don't mind them taking a G at some point but with a 1st rounder with all our other issues, fuck that.

Any player @Kyle021 has put in a mock!!! Shit, that's actually the complete draft...LOL!!!

Posted Images

There's definitely an order in my mind of players I prefer but honestly as long as they don't do something stupid like draft a guard or a QB in the first round I can live with most of these guys as long as I feel comfortable that they've done their homework and it's a good fit.  

Awuzie is probably the one guy who has been mentioned to be taken in the first round that I would just hate.  I like the player fine but not in the first.  McCafferey doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me either so it would be difficult for me to get on board with that.  There's a list of about 10 guys though and I would be fine with any of those 10.

Any of the receivers at 5 and the Colorado kid. Trying not to lock in on any one receiver or TE, setting yourself up since it's a deep draft , they're hard to project  and any not named Julio tend not to make a huge splash year one. Get  it that this franchise is jonesing big time for  a really  good wideout, KW ended up being such a huge dissapointment and don't even talk about Britt. BTW,  anyone interested in an autographed Calico jersey?:4_joy:

Edited by No1TitansFan