Episode 135 - NFL Draft Preview Part 2

Jonboy

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some combination of OJ Howard, Kevin King, Tredavious White, John Ross and Corey Davis would be an excellent Top 50 start for the Titans. 

I would lose my mind if we trade down and took Howard, then Davis/Ross, and then King/White in early round 2.  That one-handed INT against ASU? Whooo boy... 

What have you changed your mind on during the draft process, if anything? Could be team needs, likelihood of drafting a position not related to moves, a player you like less or more or more then less.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

On the serious side, I haven't seen much talk about Jalen Myrick on the board at all and he's supposed to be extremely fast. Everyone was talking about Ross because he broke the record, but Myrick ran his in 4.28 seconds.

I don't know anything avout him other than the blazing speed. Does he have fluid hips, cover his man, contest passes regularly, etc?

Gotta be honest...first I've heard of him. 

Just looking at a quick glance, seems like he could be a mid-round slot option.

would be interested to hear the crews thoughts on the minimum compensation JRob should be willing to accept to drop back to either 10 to the Bills or 12 to the Browns.

with so many teams looking to trade back, where is that breaking point when it no longer becomes worthwhile and we should just stick and pick at 5.

3 hours ago, 8MM said:

Can you please leave OMan out of this?  Or put a gag order on him?  He's irritating to listen to.

I took a break for a while but when I returned everyone's twitter blew up and the fans begged for me to stay, sorry.