Episode 135 - NFL Draft Preview Part 2

Jonboy

On 4/21/2017 at 11:17 PM, Dmeade- said:

I agree with your assessment on Conley @Cyrus. He has popped in the first round recently from media mocks but I haven't seen it at all. No way would I draft him in the first with this CB class.

Conley has been a staple first rounder since January, late first rounder

when all the craze was Tabor and Wilson and no one knew much about Lattimore and "no clear cut #1 CB" in the draft I mentioned Lattimore as the best with Jones and tankersley and White behind them. 

Conley and Wilson round them out as first rounders. 

Tabor, King, Jackson, Witherspoon, Sutton, Cutrer will be your 2-4 rounders come Friday. 

Wilson could sneak into late first ala Burns last year. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think some combination of OJ Howard, Kevin King, Tredavious White, John Ross and Corey Davis would be an excellent Top 50 start for the Titans. 

I would lose my mind if we trade down and took Howard, then Davis/Ross, and then King/White in early round 2.  That one-handed INT against ASU? Whooo boy... 

What have you changed your mind on during the draft process, if anything? Could be team needs, likelihood of drafting a position not related to moves, a player you like less or more or more then less.

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Kyle021 said:

Conley has been a staple first rounder since January, late first rounder

when all the craze was Tabor and Wilson and no one knew much about Lattimore and "no clear cut #1 CB" in the draft I mentioned Lattimore as the best with Jones and tankersley and White behind them. 

Conley and Wilson round them out as first rounders. 

Tabor, King, Jackson, Witherspoon, Sutton, Cutrer will be your 2-4 rounders come Friday. 

Wilson could sneak into late first ala Burns last year. 

I haven't watched much of Wilson, but was there ever that much of a "craze" for Teez Tabor?