NOTE FROM JTB AND OILERMAN (BUMPED THREAD FROM OVER FOUR YEARS AGO*)

Kevin Ryan

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It won't. I get messages quite often from people trying to either buy the site or pay to post content on it. I'd never even think about it. I'm also 100% against any advertising for people who registe

CTF is close on some things but not so close on some other things...... The site went down, I knew nothing about why, like everyone else. I talked/texted JTB and he told me they were working on getti

Posted Images

2 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

He did it to himself in the OT forum. It culminated with him posting a picture of himself kissing toward the camera holding a piece of paper withĀ the wrong month written out on the date.Ā 

Didnā€™t he also post pictures with his ā€œexpensiveā€ golf clubs that were pieces of shit. Iā€™m sure someone (maybe CMJ) had all the pictures from that threadĀ 

Oh man the CTF thread was historic. He was bragging about not being fat, he posted pics and was def pretty chubby/fat.Ā 

Ā 

Then he was railing about how weed made you smarter more creative etc.....He posted that pic with the date on 5-11-16..... I noticed the wrong date because 4-11 is my B-Day. "You got the wrong month you fucking pothead"!

Ā 

He defeated himself so badly he had no choice but to leave

In the TOMB era he hated Eddie as much as Oman hated Mary.Ā  Difference was CTF kept rubbing one out in every topic about Earl if Eddies name was brought up. Even back then was always on about weed is the best thing ever made.

Ā 

Pot smells like skunk to me but hey if you wanna suck down a skunks fart it's your life.

Skunkweed smells like skunk. It doesn't all smell that way, though. But I'm not a fan, either way. Makes you dumb. But hey, if some people enjoy being dumb for a few hours to relax, who am I to judge? CTF's problem was a distinctive lack of self-awareness. As Dirty Harry explained, "A man's got to know his limitations."Ā 

The only problem with weed is that it can become your default thing to do when bored. so most people get high and do nothing.. they become boring. some people get motivated and do stuff with it and its great.

Ā 

Ā